In order to recycle waste plastics in a green and profitable way, Beston has developed plastic waste pyrolysis plant, which refers to converting waste plastic into fuel oil and carbon black through high temperature plastic pyrolysis process.
Simplified plastic pyrolysis process description:
1. Feed waste plastic materials into reactor by auto feeder.
2. Heat the reactor. When the temperature reaches 250℃, there will be oil gas generating gradually.
3. The oil gas then enters condensing system and becomes liquid oil.
4. The gas which can’t be liquefied will be designed to go back to combustion system. It can be recycled to heat the reactor as fuel.
5. After finishing oil production, the temperature will be cooled down. When the temperature falls down to 40℃, the carbon black can be discharged automatically.
Useful final products and wide applications:
Plastic pyrolysis process can successfully turn waste into wealth. Both of the final products have a wide range of applications. The fuel oil can be widely used as industrial fuel materials for burning or further refined to diesel or gasoline by Beston plastic to diesel plant. The carbon black can be used for construction bricks with clay or used as fuel or deep processed into N220, N330 carbon black by Beston carbon black processing plant.
Oil ratio of different waste plastics:
|Raw material||Oil ratio|
As a professional manufacturer and supplier of waste plastic pyrolysis machines with over 18 years’ experience, Beston has designed the plastic waste pyrolysis process with superior advantages:
Advantages of Beston pyrolysis plants:
1. It is equipped with safety device and advanced dedusting system, which will guarantee safety and no pollution in the production.
2. In the dedusting system, three steps are used to dedust the hot smoke from reactor, so more than 95% of the dust would be removed. The released gas is pollution-free and can be discharged in the air directly
3. Our new-type tubular condenser has the features of larger cooling area and better cooling effect, which can further ensure and improve the oil yield efficiency.
4. The plastic pyrolysis machine can not only deal with waste plastics, but also dispose other waste materials such as tyres, rubber, medical waste, oil sludge, etc.
|Working method||Batch||Semi-continuous||Fully continuous|
|Raw materials||Waste tire, plastic, rubber, oil sludge, medical waste|
|Reactor size||D2.2*L 5.1m||D2.8*L6.2 m||D2.8 *L7.1 m||L12.5*W2.2*H2.5m|
|Pattern||Horizontal & rotary||Not rotary type|
|Heating materials||Charcoal, wood, fuel oil, natural gas, LPG, etc.|
|Total power||24 kw/h||30 kw/h||54 kw/h||53.6kw/h||62kw/h||84kw/h|
|Floor area (L*W*H)||20*10*10 m||25*15*10 m||25*15*10 m||20*15*10m||33*15*10m||33*15*10m|
|Operating pressure||Normal pressure||Constant pressure|
|Cooling method||Water cooling|
|Service life||5-8 years|