Plastic waste is a disaster because it not only pollutes the environment and contaminates the air but also does harm to animals and human beings. If the plastic waste is abandoned into rivers, oceans or landfills, it will have more serious damage. Plastic materials are created from some hazardous chemicals such as benzene which are an immediate threat to our health and the survival of other living organisms. We can’t prevent manufacturers from using plastic or the hazardous chemicals used to make plastic, but we can surely prevent the environmental from being polluted. This is why it is necessary to come up with a recycling solution for plastic waste. Now Beston has developed two methods to recycle waste plastics in a green and profitable way.
No.1 Beston waste plastic pyrolysis plant
The waste plastic pyrolysis plant takes advantage of advanced pyrolysis technology, which can effectively convert waste plastic into useful resources through high temperature heating with the special catalyst. After a series of reactions, we can get fuel oil and carbon black, both of which have a wide range of applications. The plastic oil can be used as industrial fuel materials for burning, or further refined to diesel or gasoline. The carbon black can be sold to the brick factory as internal combustion or as raw materials of tire, shoe, cable, etc. They are both in high demand in the market and their prices are very stable, which will surely create great benefits for you.
Featured advantages of Beston plastic waste pyrolysis plant
The plant is equipped with safety device (alarm for over temperature and pressure, auto pressure releasing system, extra gas recycling system, fire fighting devices), which will guarantee safety in the production.
In the pyrolysis process, there is a little combustible gas producing. The gas can be recycled to heat the reactor as fuel, which will save energy for the whole working process.
In the dedusting system, three steps are used to dedust the hot smoke from reactor, so more than 95% of the dust would be removed. The released gas is pollution-free and can be discharged in the air directly.
With 18 years’ experience in plastic recycling field, we have special methods to improve the oil yield efficiency. Firstly, compared with the general condensers, our new-type tubular condenser has the features of larger cooling area and better cooling effect, which can can further ensure and improve the oil yield efficiency. Secondly, we can provide you with special catalyst, which can not only improve the flavor and color of the oil, but also accelerate the reaction speed. Thus, it can increase the average oil output by 5%.
5. Multiple choices
In order to satisfy different customers’ demands, we have designed six models (BLJ-06, BLJ-10, BLL-16, BLL-30, BLL-40 and BLL-50) and three operating systems (batch, semi-continuous and fully continuous plastic pyrolysis plant) available for your choice. Moreover, we can also customize the plant and increase or decrease the device according to you requirement.
|Total power||24 kw/h||30 kw/h|
|Floor area (L*W*H)||20*10*10 m||25*15*10 m|
|Size of reactor||D2.2*L 5.1m||D2.8*L6.2 m|
|Pattern||Horizontal & rotary|
|Size of reactor||D2.8 *L7.1 m|
|Pattern||Horizontal & rotary|
|Floor area||25*15*10 m (L*W*H)|
|Total power||54 kw/h|
|Working method||Fully continuous|
|Size of reactor||L12.5*W2.2*H2.5m|
|Pattern||Not rotary type|
Working process of Beston plastic pyrolysis oil plant:
Approximate oil yield of different plastic materials for your reference
Polyvinyl chloride PVC, polyethylene: PE (such as films, bottles, electrical insulating materials, handbags, pipes, drums, bottles / calcium bottles, daily necessities, etc.): pure plastic has oil yield is about 95%.
Polypropylene: PP (such as films, plastic rope, tableware, pots, barrels, furniture, bags, caps, car bumpers, etc.): pure oil yield 90%.
PS (such as electrical appliances, stationery, cups, food containers, appliance housings, electrical fittings, foam products, toys, etc.): pure oil yield at 90%.
ABS plastic: 40%.
Pure white plastic sheeting: about 70%.
Beston Waste Plastic Pyrolysis Plants Basic Parameter
|Working method||Batch||Semi-continuous||Fully continuous|
|Raw materials||Waste tire, plastic, rubber, oil sludge, medical waste|
|Reactor size||D2.2*L 5.1m||D2.8*L6.2 m||D2.8 *L7.1 m||L12.5*W2.2*H2.5m|
|Pattern||Horizontal & rotary||Not rotary type|
|Heating materials||Charcoal, wood, fuel oil, natural gas, LPG, etc.|
|Total power||24 kw/h||30 kw/h||54 kw/h||53.6kw/h||62kw/h||84kw/h|
|Floor area (L*W*H)||20*10*10 m||25*15*10 m||25*15*10 m||20*15*10m||33*15*10m||33*15*10m|
|Operating pressure||Normal pressure||Constant pressure|
|Cooling method||Water cooling|
|Service life||5-8 years|
The developing prospects of waste plastic recycling pyrolysis plants in the market
The number of waste plastics increases rapidly in these years and it will keep increasing in the future as the world plastic industries grow. The disposal of scrap plastics has become a global problem. Our plant can not only protect the environment from being polluted by waste plastics, but also help in relieving the energy crisis nowadays. The plastic recycling pyrolysis plant with so many advantages will surely become more and more popular in the future.
No.2 Beston waste plastic recycling plant (also called PE granules making machine)
Beston waste plastic recycling machine has become very popular since its introduction into the market. The special and advanced plastic recycling plant design makes plastic recycling an easy task. The waste plastic recycling equipment is a great recycling machine which can be widely applied to large-scale, large-volume recycling of post-consumer, post-commercial, and post-industrial plastic scrap.
Working process of the plastic waste recycling plant
There are a series of plastic recycling machinery in Beston. Waste plastic items are reclaimed, crushed and reproduced into plastic granules. All these kinds of plastics are named as regenerative material which are placed through a pile and wash system for cleaning. Then, they go through a plastic crusher that crushes the waste plastic into smaller pieces. After that, the now small scrap pieces are directed into an extrusion machine that heats the plastic material and the impurities to get a molten substance. The extrusion material will also fine the molten material into threads which will be cooled down when passing through the cooling device and finally be chopped into small granules by the cutting machine.
Advantages of the waste plastics recycling plant
1. Good market: single screw machine with twice plasticizing. It can make the pellet surface very smooth and short of pore. This kind of pellet has good quality and beautiful appearance. It’s good for marketing, and also can be used in making plastic products immediately, such as plastic film, plastic bags etc.
2. Strong and long service life: screw and barrel are made of 38 CrMOALA, inlet mouth treated with special alloy.
3. Easy operation: it has automatic constant temperature control and stable performance. After adjusting well, one or two workers are enough to operate this machine, feed the materials and change pellet receiver.
4. Low cost after redesign: now this kind machine is more economic in electric power source and saves water source. In the long working life of this machine, it can save many sources in energy.
5. High output, long operating life and lower noise: it’s the ideal waste plastics regenerative pelletizer machine nowadays.
6. Security: the extruder is equipped with automatic pressure sensor. When pressure is excessive, warning light or buzzer will be sounded to remind us of replacing filter screen.
7. Energy and space saving: Beston waste plastic recycling machinery combines shredding, extruding and pelletizing into one machine and uses the high torque gearbox with precise grinding.
Representative materials for Beston waste plastics recycling plant
1. Fibre reinforcement: glass fibre, carbon fibre reinforced PP, PA, PBT, ABS, PC, POM, PPS, PET, etc.
2. Polymer blending:blending of PC/ABS, PA/ABS, CPE/ABS, PP/EPDM, PA/EPDM, PP/SBS, etc.
3. Incorporation of Fillers: Caco3, Talc, TiO2, carbon black, filled PE, PP, or EVA, etc.
4. Cable Compounds: cable sheath, cable insulation compounds of LDPE, HDPE, LLDPE, MDPE: optical fibre protection compounds, radition crosslinkable compounds, heat-shrinkable polymer compounds.
5. Special Compounds: PPR pipe compounds, PE compounds for crosslinked pipes, tobacco filter compounds, etc.
Beston Waste Plastic Recycling Machine Basic Parameter
|Extruder screw diameter||85mm||100mm||130mm||160mm|
|Main motor of extruder||55kw||90kw||132kw||160kw|
|Main motor of compacting machine||37kw||55kw||75kw||90kw|