Background and significance of tyre pyrolysis plant project report development
With the increasing social modernization, on one hand, the rubber industry has been vigorously developing, and the rubber products have been widely used in all works of life; but on the other hand, more scrap articles are produced and accumulated to big amount as a result of erode-resistant characteristic of the rubber, thus posing a big public hazard to the environment and hygiene. What is worse, the problem has become more severe in recent years; hence, people vividly described it as “black pollution”. Recycling waste tyres in a green and profitable way can not only solve pollution issue, but also can create great profits. Based on the current situations, Beston has developed two methods of recycling waste tyres.
No.1: Beston tyre pyrolysis plant to convert waste tyres into useful resources
Beston waste tyre pyrolysis plant takes advantage of advanced pyrolysis technology to convert waste tyres into useful resources. The following is a simple description of tyre pyrolysis process:
1. Feed waste tyres into reactor by auto-feeder or manual and seal the feeding inlet door tightly to make sure there is no gas leakage.
2. Then heat the reactor by using coal, charcoal, fuel gas, wood etc. as heating materials. The reactor will be slowly heated, and when the temperature reach about 250℃, the oil gas will be formed.
3. The oil gas coming out from the reactor then goes to condensing system and becomes liquid oil. We adopt new-type condenser which can improve the oil yield efficiency and make the oil yield to the maximum.
4. The gas which can’t be liquefied under normal pressure will be designed to go back to combustion system through safety device. It can be recycled to heat the reactor as fuel, which will save energy for the whole working process.
5. After finishing oil production, the temperature of the reactor will be cooled down. When the temperature falls down to 40℃, the carbon black and steel wire will be discharged automatically or by manual.
Wide applications of the final products from Beston pyrolysis plant
|Tyre oil||1. Can be widely used as industrial fuel materials for burning.
2. If further refined to diesel or gasoline by waste oil distillation machine, the oil can be used in low speed engines such as digging machine, road roller or loading machine, etc.
3. It can help in relieving energy crisis.
|Carbon black||1. The carbon black can be used for construction bricks with clay or used as fuel.
2. If further processed by Beston carbon black processing plant, the carbon black can be deep processed into N220, N330 Carbon black, which has higher value and wider applications.
3. It can be made into pellet or briquette for burning, or further processed into color master batch as basic material to make pipes, cable jacket etc.
|Steel wire||Can be reprocessing or used to make steel and iron rod.|
Featured advantages of Beston tyre pyrolysis plant for sale
1. Safe, energy-saving and environment-friendly
Firstly, the plant is equipped with safety device and advanced dedusting system, which will guarantee safety and no pollution in the production.
Secondly, in the pyrolysis process, there is a little combustible gas producing. The gas can be recycled to heat the reactor as fuel, which will save energy for the whole working process.
Thirdly, in the dedusting system, three steps are used to dedust the hot smoke from reactor, so more than 95% of the dust would be removed. The released gas is pollution-free and can be discharged in the air directly.
2. High oil output yield
With 18 years’ experience in tyre recycling field, Beston has special methods to improve the oil yield efficiency. Firstly, compared with the general condensers, our new-type tubular condenser has the features of larger cooling area and better cooling effect, which can can further ensure and improve the oil yield efficiency. Secondly, we can provide you with special catalyst, which can not only improve the flavor and color of the oil, but also accelerate the reaction speed. Thus, it can increase the average oil output by 5%.
3. Multiple choices
In order to satisfy different customers’ demands, we have designed six models (BLJ-06, BLJ-10, BLL-16, BLL-30, BLL-40 and BLL-50) and three operating systems (batch, semi-continuous and fully continuous) available for your choice. Moreover, we can also customize the plant and increase or decrease the device according to you requirement.
|Total power||24 kw/h||30 kw/h|
|Floor area (L*W*H)||20*10*10 m||25*15*10 m|
|Size of reactor||D2.2*L 5.1m||D2.8*L6.2 m|
|Pattern||Horizontal & rotary|
|Size of reactor||D2.8 *L7.1 m|
|Pattern||Horizontal & rotary|
|Floor area||25*15*10 m (L*W*H)|
|Total power||54 kw/h|
|Working method||Fully continuous|
|Size of reactor||L12.5*W2.2*H2.5m|
|Pattern||Not rotary type|
Beston Waste Plastic Pyrolysis Plant Basic Parameter
|Working method||Batch||Semi-continuous||Fully continuous|
|Raw materials||Waste tire, plastic, rubber, oil sludge, medical waste|
|Reactor size||D2.2*L 5.1m||D2.8*L6.2 m||D2.8 *L7.1 m||L12.5*W2.2*H2.5m|
|Pattern||Horizontal & rotary||Not rotary type|
|Heating materials||Charcoal, wood, fuel oil, natural gas, LPG, etc.|
|Total power||24 kw/h||30 kw/h||54 kw/h||53.6kw/h||62kw/h||84kw/h|
|Floor area (L*W*H)||20*10*10 m||25*15*10 m||25*15*10 m||20*15*10m||33*15*10m||33*15*10m|
|Operating pressure||Normal pressure||Constant pressure|
|Cooling method||Water cooling|
|Service life||5-8 years|
Main component parts of Beston tyre pyrolysis plant and their functions:
Reactor is the main part of the pyrolysis system for waste, and waste tires are processed here. We have designed the reactor into two different kinds.
1. The structure of reactor is 360-degree rotating and this special design makes the bottom of reactor heated evenly, which lengthens the service life of reactor as well as improve the pyrolysis speed.
2. Another one reactor is stable and not rotary, which makes the temperature rise quickly. This special design makes the whole pyrolysis process efficient and can also save much heating materials.
Economic profit analysis of Beston pyrolysis equipment for sale
Taking BLJ-10 waste tyre pyrolysis plant for an example, this is a simple economic profit analysis (Data from Chinese market, just for your reference).
Material (waste tyres): 10 tons waste tires (oil output: 45%)
Fuel (coal, nature gas, LPG and oil): gas for example, 20m3/T material 10T*20m3*0.5 USDm3=100USD
Power consumption: 30 KW/h*0.2USD/KW*14h=84USD
Tax: free form tax environment protection project
Other expenses: 21USD
Totally cost: 1263USD
Daily gross profit:
Tire oil: 4.5t/d, (45% output) 500USD/T 4.5T*500USD=2250USD
Carbon black: 3T/d, (30% output) 50USD/T 3T*50USD/T=150USD
Wire stell:1.2T/d, (12% output)250USD 1.2T*250USD=300USD
Totally gross profit: 2700USD
Monthly (25 working days): 35925USD
No.2: Beston tyre recycling plant to process waste tyres into rubber granulates
Beston waste tyre recycling plant for sale starts from the bead braking machine, through which the steel wire ring inside the bead is removed. Then utilize the tyre shredder machine to crush the waste tyres into small pieces. The tyre pieces within 50mm produced from the shredder are sent to the next process (granulation) by the conveyor belt. Waste tyres are disposed to extremely fine granules in the granulator. The end products are steel-free rubber granulates (less than 3mm in size).
The waste tyre recycling plants manufactured by Beston have greater flexibility and can be suitable for dealing with any type of tires and processing them into granules. Beston has adopted the unique and latest technologies to improve the efficiency of the machine to dispose the large quantities of waste tyres. The most special feature of Beston tire recycling machine is that the high-value products from each phase can be widely utilized in a range of different industries.
Wide applications of Beston waste tire recycling plant:
1. Tyre manufacture
Many tyre manufacturers add recycled material into their compounds. Beside saving material costs, adding crumb rubber to virgin rubber compound also has the following advantages:
* Better mixing properties that can improve stability form for uncured parts.
* Reduce cure time.
* Improve mould release.
* Improve degassing during the vulcanization process.
2. Rubber-modified asphalt (RMA)
Recycled tyre rubber is often added to the asphalt mix in order to improve the performance characteristics. The main advantages of RMA can be summarized as follows:
* RMA is particularly useful in areas with extreme climates, such as high temperatures in summer and severe frost in winter. Thermal cracking and rutting can be reduced with this kind of asphalt mix.
* Due to lower maintenance costs and increased durability, the life-cycle cost of RMA is significantly lower when compared to conventional asphalt road surfaces.
* Traffic safety is increased due to better de-icing properties, as RMA is featured withskid resistance.
3. Moulded products
Most of these products are high-volume, low-tech products, such as rubber paving blocks, livestock mats, railroad crossings, removable speed bumps, gymnasium mats, etc.
4. Athletic surfaces and playground covers
This technique is widely used for running tracks, tennis courts, and similar athletic surfaces and playground covers. This application has been very popular in the past decade, and is expected to continue developing in coming years.
5. Civil engineering construction
Tyre-derived products, mostly 50mm tyre chips, can be used to replace conventional construction material, such as road fill, gravel, crushed rock or sand. The benefits of using tyre chips instead of conventional construction materials are reducing density, improving drainage properties and guaranteeing good thermal insulation. Civil engineering applications of scrap tyres are expected to become more widespread as more and more applications can be proven to be technically viable and economically advantageous.