Great! A set of BST-50 charcoal making machine has completed installation in Croatia. It is set to turn waste agriculture straws into valuable biochar. This straw biochar is a clean and versatile biofuel, promising substantial returns for our Croatian customer. Let’s take a look at the details.
Information on BST-50 Straw Charcoal Production Project in Croatia
- Model: BST-50 standard configuration+ crusher+ and ball pressing machine;
- Capacity: 5 tons/hour;
- Raw material: local straws;
- End product: biochar, syngas;
- End product use: spherical biochar briquettes for fuel;
- Way to install: engineer’s on-site guidance;
- Delivery date: March 24-26, 2023;
- Shipment date: March 26-April 28, 2023.
Solution to the Croatian Charcoal Production Project
Customer project status:
- an abundant supply of straws;
- a substantial demand for both biochar and syngas.
Understanding their project details, we have recommended BST-50 biochar production equipment. It is fully automated equipment capable of processing large quantities of straw continuously. This not only ensures optimal production efficiency but also minimizes labor costs and maximizes energy efficiency. The Croatian customer is highly satisfied with it.
Straw charcoal – Popular Biomass Fuel
Straw charcoal is a more and more popular biomass fuel. As a clean and reproducible fuel, it finds wide applications across various industries. In this Croatian project, its application in the form of spherical briquettes further enhances its suitability for fuel. The Croatian customer can expect both economic and environmental returns from this innovative venture.
Start Your Biochar Business
If you’re inspired by the Croatian charcoal production project, now is the perfect time to consider starting your own biochar business. Our range of advanced charcoal making machine can be tailored to your specific needs. We welcome your contact and inquiries at any time.