Recently, a set of BST-50 biomass carbonization machine has been installed in Thailand. The Thailand customer finds Beston Group through Google search. Impressed by our offerings, the customer finally orders a set of biomass carbonization machine to recycle biomass and produce charcoal to lower fuel costs. Now let’s learn about the project details!
Information on BST-50 Biomass Carbonization Machine in Thailand
- Model: BST-50 biomass carbonization machine with a dryer;
- Capacity: 5 tons/h;
- Raw materials: wood chips, rice husks, sugarcane leaves and bamboo;
- Source of raw material: nearby farms;
- End product: biochar;
- Product use: used as industrial fuels and used for barbecue;
- Additional accessories: UPS voltage stabilizer and a third-stage water-cooling system for slag extraction;
- Production date: 2 months;
- Delivery date: April 15, 2023.
Smooth Installation of Carbonization Machine in Thailand
The installation process of the charcoal machine in Thailand goes smoothly. Careful installation guidance and effective cooperation play a crucial role in its success. Throughout the installation process, Beston Group offers the following services:
- Communication and preparation in advance: Prior to the installation, we provide the installation scheme for the Thailand customer in advance. So the customer can make preparations for the installation, including identifying the ideal location for the machine, worker configuration, environmental impact assessment, safety assessment, etc.
- On-site engineer support: Our experienced technicians have provided detailed guidance for installation steps, including assembling equipment, connecting cables, fixing equipment, etc. The technicians have worked closely with local workers and completed the site layout, equipment assembly, equipment testing, etc. This ensures the smooth installation and operation of the charcoal making machine in Thailand.
- Staff training: Our technician team has also conducted professional training for the workers and left an instruction manual about frequently asked questions. This ensures that the workers can operate and maintain the machine proficiently.
Find Us to Start Your Business
Beston Group consistently delivers advanced products and considerate services to all customers. We look forward to building long-term partnerships with customers. If you are interested in our charcoal production projects, please don’t hesitate to contact us.