The installation work for a set of BST-50 charcoal making machines shipped to Colombia has commenced. This project focuses on transforming rice husk waste into charcoal, which will be utilized for barbecue and soil improvement. If you are interested, please read on.
Project Requirements and Beston Solution
- recycle large amounts of rice husks (13% moisture content);
- obtain biochar for BBQ use and soil improvement;
- may process some other materials in the rainy season.
- Firstly, our charcoal making machine can turn rice husk into charcoal effectively. This satisfies the first two needs of the Colombian customer.
- Secondly, our charcoal machine can process various biomass, including coconut shells, fruit husks, bagasse, empty fruit bunch, palm shells, bamboo, sawdust, wood, straw, rice husks, elephant grass, etc. This will satisfy the last requirement of this customer.
- Thirdly, our BST-50 model can continuously work for 3-5 days. It possesses an input capacity of 10-15m³/h. Therefore, it can process large amounts of rice hull, significantly reducing the amount of rice husks accumulated in the Colombian customer’s farm and processing factory. At the same time, this customer has access to a large amount of biochar.
- Fourthly, the dryer with dual channels can effectively reduce the moisture of raw materials. This is very helpful in the rain season.
Installation Site of BST-50 Rice Hull Charcoal Making Machine in Colombia
After the BST-50 biochar production equipment arrived in Colombia, the customer promptly initiated the installation work upon confirming that everything was in order. Currently, the project is progressing smoothly.
Contact Us for Biomass Recycling and Charcoal Production Solution
If you are seeking a biomass recycling solution or considering invest charcoal production project, Beston Group is your ideal partner. Our team of experts is ready to provide comprehensive consultations and tailor-made solutions to meet specific requirements.