There are millions of tons of medical waste are generating in hospitals, clinics, sanitary bins and sharps bins every year. The medical waste is hazardous to the environment as its multiple components. Generally, the main constituents of medical waste include plastics, textile, PVC, etc. Traditionally, we dispose medical waste by burning in incinerators and then deposit the remains into landfills. In the burning process, medical waste releases harmful toxic byproducts including dioxins, mercury, and toxic ash into the atmosphere. These pollutants damage the environment seriously. Moreover, the dumping of medical waste without proper treatment will lead to the spread of disease and pathogens, which will directly jeopardize the health of human beings and animals. So how to dispose medical waste without secondary pollution is an important issue. Based on this situation, Beston has launched the newest medical waste pyrolysis equipment in the internation market.
Brief introduction of Beston medical waste treatment equipment:
Beston medical waste pyrolysis treatment equipment adopts pyrolysis technology, which can convert medical waste into fuel oil and carbon black in normal pressure successfully. Both of the final products are useful resources and have wide applications. The fuel oil can be widely used as industrial fuel materials for burning. If further refined to diesel or gasoline, the oil can be used in low speed engines. It can help relieving energy crisis. While the carbon black can be used for construction bricks with clay or used as fuel. If further processed by Beston carbon black processing plant, the carbon black will have higher value and wider applications.
Working process of the medical waste pyrolysis plant:
1. Before entering pyrolysis process, the medical waste needs disinfection and crushing. If the humidity of the medical waste is higher than 15%, it needs a dryer to dry the medical waste. The pre-treatment step guarantees efficiency and pollution-free.
2. Feed the medical waste into reactor by auto-feeder and seal the feeding inlet door tightly to make sure there is no gas leakage.
3. Heat the reactor by using coal, charcoal, fuel gas, wood etc. as heating materials. The reactor will be slowly heated, and when the temperature reaches about 250℃, the oil gas will be formed.
4. The oil gas coming out from the reactor then goes to condensing system and becomes liquid oil. We adopt new-type condenser which can improve the oil yield efficiency and make the oil yield to the maximum.
5. The gas which can’t be liquefied under normal pressure will be designed to go back to combustion system through safety device. It can be recycled to heat the reactor as fuel, which will save energy for the whole medical waste pyrolysis equipment.
6. After finishing oil production, the temperature of the reactor will be cooled down. When the temperature falls down to 40℃, the carbon black can be discharged automatically.
Multiple choices of Beston medical waste treatment plant:
We have manufactured the medical waste pyrolysis plants into two models (BLL-16, BLL-30) and two operating systems (semi-continuous and auto fully continuous). It needs to be mentioned that BLL-16 belongs to semi-continuous system, while BLL-30 belong to fully continuous system. Both of them have these similarities and differences:
1. Similarities: both of the two systems need pre-treatment (including dryer, crusher and disinfection); for the two systems, the feeding of medical waste and discharging of carbon black are both automatic.
2. Differences: the reactor of auto operating waste pyrolysis system is stable and not rotary, which makes the temperature rise and pyrolysis react quickly. This special design makes the whole pyrolysis process efficient and can also save much heating materials. While the reactor of semi-continuous system is 360-degree rotating. This special design makes the bottom of reactor heat evenly, which lengthen the service life of reactor as well as improve the pyrolysis speed; the semi-continuous can work 3-4 shifts per day and it needs one hour to cool the reactor before the second batch, while the fully continuous mecial waste pyrolysis equipment can work continuously for 24 hours per day without a stop and the reactor doesn’t need to be cooled before the second batch.
Medical waste pyrolysis equipment types:
|Size of reactor||D2.8*L7.1m|
|Pattern||Horizontal & rotary|
|Floor area||25*15*10 m (L*W*H)|
|Total power||54 kw/h|
|Working method||Fully continuous|
|Size of reactor||L12.5*W2.2*H2.5m|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
Featured characterstics of Beston medical waste pyrolysis equipment:
Hydroseal and vacuum system will prevent exhaust gas from going back to condensers and reactor, so unnecessary accident can be avoided. In addition, the medical waste pyrolysis equipment for sale is equipped with safety device (alarm for over temperature and pressure, auto pressure releasing system, extra gas recycling system, fire fighting devices), which can avoid danger in the production process and guarantee safety.
2. High quality and output of oil
We have two special methods to improve the oil yield efficiency. Firstly, compared with the general condensers, our tubular condenser has the features of larger cooling area and better cooling effect, which can can further ensure and improve the oil yield efficiency. Secondly, we can provide you with special catalyst, which can not only improve the flavor and color of the oil, but also accelerate the reaction speed. Thus, it can increase the average oil output by 5%.
3. Environmental friendly
In the dedusting system, three steps are used to dedust the hot smoke from reactor, thus more than 95% of the dust would be removed. The released gas is pollution-free and can be discharged in the air directly.
4. Excellent service
For each of our medical waste pyrolysis equipment, we have professional technicians and engineers available to answer your questions and solve your problems. We also have special sales that give you professional advice and suggestions.
|Working Method||Semi-Continuous||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge, Medical Waste||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge, Medical Waste|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.||Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||25*15*10m||33*15*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Constant Pressure||Normal Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling||Water Cooling|
|Service Life||5-8 Years||5-8 Years|