Biomass carbonization machine (also called biomass pyrolysis plant) is used to dispose of biomass waste like wood chips, coconut shells, rice husks, plant stalks, peach nuclear, etc. Now Beston Group offers advanced carbonizer machine for all customers interested in this application. It can bring great benefits to investors. Next, please read on to learn more details.
Carbonization Machine – Turn Waste Biomass into Things of Value
Annually, the world generates a staggering 140 billion metric tons of biomass waste. This presents significant management problems. This is because discarded biomass can have negative environmental impacts, such as soil and water pollution. Now carbonization technology offers a sustainable solution to this biomass waste challenge. Through a high-temperature and low-oxygen pyrolysis process, the machine turns useless biomass waste into useful biochar, syn-gas, wood vinegar, and tar. This not only reduces environmental damage but also creates economic value. The innovation will play a vital role in tackling waste-related challenges and advancing a more sustainable and circular economy.
Choose Carbonization Machine You Like
When it comes to investing carbonization project, choosing the right machine is important. In this part, you can get information about the types, prices, and detailed parameters of the machine.
|BST-J12, BST-J18, and BST-J40
|With batch feeding and discharging, it is ideal for small-scale businesses.
|from $30,500 to $?
|It possesses flexible mobility.
|from $61,500 to $?
|BST-05 Pro, BST-10, BST-30, and BST-50
|With high automation and continuous feeding and discharging system, it is ideal for large-scale businesses.
|from $125,000 to $?
|BST-05 Pro (skid-mounted)
|Land for Equipment (L*W*H, Standard Configuration)
|Weight (Standard Configuration)
|Energy Consumption (Standard Configuration)
|Size: ≤20mm; moisture: ≤15%; strong liquidity
|Double barrel single hearth
|Double barrel double hearth
|Control by buttons
|Micro negative pressure
|Diesel, natural gas, heavy oil, biomas, etc.
|Circulating water cooling
|External gear rotation
Available Raw Materials That Carbonization Machine Can Process
At present, biochar production equipment for sale is more used to process waste biomass from agriculture and forestry and organic biomass composition from sewage sludge. More details are given below.
- Biomass waste: including coconut shells, fruit husks, and bagasse from the food processing industry; empty fruit bunch(EFB) and palm shells from the palm-related industries; bamboo, sawdust, and wood chips from the gardening and wood processing industry; plant straws, rice husks, and elephant grass from agriculture.
- Organic elements of sewage sludge: including organic elements from civil sludge, municipal sludge, and industrial sludge.
End Products and Their Distribution Proportion
Carbonizing machine can produce several valuable end products from organic materials. These end products include biochar, wood vinegar, tar, and syngas. Please read on for more information.
Biochar is the primary product of wood charcoal making machine. It is a carbon-rich, porous material produced through the pyrolysis of biomass. The biochar is widely used as fuel in industries and daily life. It can be also used for soil restoration, carbon sequestration, and carbon credits. Moreover, it can be used in animal husbandry for feeding and environmental management
Wood vinegar, also known as wood pyroligneous acid or wood tar, is a byproduct of the pyrolysis process. It is a dark, liquid substance with a pungent odor. Wood vinegar has various applications, including as a natural pesticide, plant growth enhancer, and as an ingredient in cosmetics and traditional medicine.
Tar is another byproduct of the pyrolysis process. It is typically a thick, sticky substance. It has various industrial uses, such as in road construction, roofing, or as a binder in the production of charcoal briquettes.
Syngas typically contain a combination of carbon monoxide (CO), hydrogen (H2), methane (CH4), and other trace gases. Usually, syngas produced in the pyrolysis process are directly used to heat the reactor. It can be also collected and processed to produce fuels like synthetic natural gas or liquid biofuels.
|Raw materials with 10% moisture content
Note: If you want to calculate the approximate biochar yield, you can use the following method.
For 1 ton of biomass, if the moisture content is 10%, the biochar yield is approximately 33.3%. If the moisture content exceeds 30%, you can get the biochar yield by subtracting the weight of the moisture from the original material and dividing it by three.
Working Process of Carbonization Equipment – Recycling Biomass Waste
Here outlines the process of how biomass carbonization machine recycle biomass waste to make charcoal. You can either read for more information or visit YouTube to gain a deeper understanding.
- Raw material pretreatment: Biomass raw materials are processed through processes such as drying and crushing to meet the requirements for machine feeding.
- Feeding and preheating: After pretreatment, biomass raw materials are fed into the pyrolysis furnace either manually or automatically. Then, heat the furnace for about 60-90 minutes.
- Pyrolysis reaction: At a high temperature of 380℃to 450℃, the low-oxygen biochar reactor releases volatile substances of biomass. At the same time, the reactor retains the solid carbon part to form biochar.
- Cooling and collection: After the pyrolysis process, biochar enters the cooling zone and is collected after cooling to below 45 ℃.
Note: Biochar production is complex and involves many other processes, such as waste gas treatment and temperature control requirements. It is necessary to analyze and adjust the process according to the specific situation.
Unique Design of Beston Carbonizing Machine
Beston’s biomass pyrolysis plant shows outstanding performance in safety, efficiency, and eco-friendliness due to its unique design. Let’s take a closer look at each of these features.
- The pressure gauge and temperature sensor monitor the operation status of the equipment.
- The explosion-proof device at the end of the pyrolysis furnace mitigates the risk of explosions or fire hazards in high-temperature processes.
- PLC electric cabinet alarm device alerts operators to any abnormal conditions, allowing for timely intervention.
- The explosion-proof water seal at the gas pipeline prevents the escape of potentially dangerous gases, enhancing safety during operation.
- The sealing feeding design prevents the outside air from entering the furnace, improving fuel utilization efficiency.
- The dual-loop heating structure improves heat transfer efficiency and reduces heat loss, ultimately saving energy and improving the overall carbonization efficiency.
- 3-5 days of continuous operation without frequent shutdowns can lead to energy savings by reducing start-up and shutdown losses and improving overall process efficiency.
- Syn-Gas recycling system can minimize energy waste, making the process more environmentally friendly.
- Tertiary sedimentation water recycling system minimize the environmental impact of wastewater discharge.
- Multi-channel dust removal system ensures that emissions are clean and compliant with environmental regulations.
Global Successful Cases of Carbonization Machine
Beston Group’s carbonization project has achieved a series of remarkable successes around the world. Our biomass carbonization machine has gained popularity all over the world. Moreover, these carbonization projects are well-received in the field of environmental protection and sustainable use of resources. If you are seeking partners in this field, we genuinely look forward to collaborating with you.