Biomass carbonization machine for sale (also called biomass pyrolysis plant, or biomass charcoal making machine) adopts a waste treatment technology which is used to dispose biomass waste. For example, wood chips, wood, coconut shell, rice husk, stalks of plants, palm shell, peach nuclear, sewage sludge, and so on. It refers to the process of high temperature pyrolysis gas volatile, sulfur emission, carbon enrichment. The carbonization of biomass can produce charcoal and other by-products in the absence of air oxidation, such as situations of incomplete thermal decomposition.
Price Range: from $58,000 to $128,000 (Beston Supplies for You)
Note: the cost is just an estimated value. The detailed cost is depended on the machine you choose.
Successful Cases of Carbonizer Machine:
Due to high quality and perfect one-stop service, Beston carbonizer machines have been exported to Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, Ghana, Spain, Australia and Malaysia. Here are the pictures:
Product Parameter – Choose You Like
|Working Method||Batch||Fully continuous|
|Raw Materials||1. All kinds of biomass waste, such as sawdust, coconut shells, olive shells, palm shells, bamboo, etc.
2. Civil sludge, municipal sludge, industrial sludge, etc.
3. Municipal solid waste, food waste.
|Heating Materials||Diesel, natural gas, LPG, biomass, etc.|
|Installation Area Requst (L*W*H)||10m*4.5m*6m||11m*4.5m*6m||12m*4.5m*6m||30m*15m*8m||35m*15m*9m|
|Operating Pressure||Slight positive pressure||Slight negative pressure|
|Service life||5-8 years|
- Agricultural and forestry field: agricultural and forestry waste like sawdust, coconut shell, wood, rice husk, rural plant vine and other biomass materials;
- Municipal waste treatment: municipal solid waste and municipal sludge treatment;
- Industrial paper-making field: treatment for paper-making waste;
- Soil improvement and other industries fields.
Security Design of the Best Carbonization Machine For Sale From Beston
1. We can design the biomass pyrolysis plant with central control according to the customers’ request, which can separate operator and machine.
2. The combustible gas is designed to return burner for recycling, the combustion device is equipped with pressure gauge, pressure relief values and electronic ignition device.
3. The carbonization machine is configured with reliable casing (also called protection shell), which can prevent the body from getting in touch with high temperature directly.
4. Standardized control system to endure safety.
5. Professional desulfurization, smoke-free, cooling systems.
6. The sealing devices of feeding and discharging systems can guarantee clean environment and safe production.
Biomass Carbonization Process Description
- Push the crushed biomass material into silo by forklift;
- Feed the materials to quantitative feeder by belt conveyor and then feed the materials into biomass carbonization furnace with uniform speed;
- The combustible gas generated in the carbonization process goes through cyclone and then enters condensation analyzer system after purified by the spray dust collector;
- There will be a lot of tar generating; wood vinegar is introduced into the outside of the machine by draft fan for burning, which can supply continuous heat for the carbonization;
- Burnt high temperature exhaust gas can supply heat for the drying system as heat source; the biomass waste becomes charcoal up to now;
- Tar and wood vinegar generated in the process can be stored and sold as chemical raw materials.
Want to know more about the process of biochar production equipment for sale, contact us.
Special Carbonizer Design
This biomass carbonization machine adopts the design of double layer and multi passage. It is mainly composed of drier, carbonizing machine and other auxiliary equipment. Among these parts, there are other parts like driving, rack, drying, flash steaming, carbonizing, feeding, discharging, cooling, exhaust gas recycling, wet dust catcher, gasification furnace and related pipes. We can also customize the coconut charcoal making machine according to customers’ request.
Double-layer design makes the lower part of the machine contact the hot air as much as possible, which is helpful to raise the heat utilization efficiency from the beginning. The lower layer equipment utilizes residue heat in carbonizing gas to flash steam the materials. This is the second stage to raise the utilization efficiency of heat. The optimized and concentration multi-pipe design of hot exhaust gas (generated from gasifier or hot blast heater) recycling pipe, carbonizing and fission heat collecting pipe, flash steaming steam collecting pipe, combustion emission collecting pipe can raise the heat utilization efficiency in the third time. After three time of optimized usage of heat, the temperature of the emission gas is below 100 centigrade. Under the inspection of related institutes, the heat use ratio of our equipment is over 85%.
The biomass carbonization machine adopts edge driving and center screening double drive and stepless speed change structure. The structure can compulsorily change the materials into fine powder in the flash steaming and drying chamber, so the materials can fully contact the hot air, and the controllable rotating speed enable us to control the contacting time of materials and hot air. Then we can get material with the same humidity although their initial humidity is different. After drying, the material will automatically flow into the wood charcoal machine in the lower part. The upper part of the machine is for drying material and the lower part is for carbonizing the material.
Usually, we use one equipment to supply hot air (it can be hot blast stove, the fuel can be coal, branch, biomass pellet, coal gas or other combustible gas; it can also be biomass gasifier, burner and coal spray machine etc.), on one hand, we dry raw materials by using hot exhaust gas and hot air from carbonizing chamber; on the other hand, we use hot air carbonize raw material directly. For undeveloped area, we can use simple single-layer carbonizing machine to process materials with the humidity less than 10% so we can save some investment. You can watch the carbonization machine video here.