With several years’ experience in manufacturing rice husk carbonizer, Beston has been specializing in producing various carbonizer machines, which are mainly used for dealing with biomass materials such as rice hull, sawdust, wood chips, coconut shell, walnut shell, palm shell, etc.
To meet different clients’ demands, we have developed high quality rice husk carbonizer machines into five types, with capacity of 300kg/h-3000kg/h. Beston also provides customize service according to customers’ specific requirement. Want to get high quality charcoal from rice husk? Invest the plant now!
|Hourly Feeding Capacity||500kg||0.8-1 Tons||1.5-2Tons||2.5-3Tons|
|Raw Materials||1. All kinds of biomass waste, such as sawdust, Coconut shells, olive shells, palm shells, bamboo,etc.
2. Civil sludge, municipal sludge, industrial sludge,etc
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, diesel, Natural Gas, LPG, Biomass, etc.|
|Total Power||40 kw/h||55kw/h||60kw/h||72kw/h|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30m*15m*7m||35*15*7m||45*15*10m||50*15*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Recycling Water Cooling|
|Life span||5-8 Years|
Successful Cases Of Beston Carbonization Machines:
Current Situation of Rice Husk Treatment
- Firstly, as we all know, rice hull has harder surface and contains much silicon. So it is not easy for fermentation and decomposition. And it is different from other agriculture crops that can be made into fertilizer conveniently.
- Secondly, the bulk density of rice hull is smaller, which will occupy large areas.
- Thirdly, due to the current environment quality and higher demand on the environmental protection, the rice husk can’t be burnt directly. The large amounts of rice husk has brought a large burden for the planting enterprises and rice processing enterprises.
All in all, we can know that it has a great significance to recycle the rice hull. So the rice hull carbonizer for sale came into being.
How to Make Carbonized Rice Hull?
Rice hull carbonizer design is very unique and convenient, and the whole carbonization process is automatic.
- The rice husk will be sent to the feeding system which is installed on the top of carbonization furnace by the belt conveyor;
- Raw materials will enter the carbonization furnace for charcoal through the feeding device; after this step, the materials will be arranged uniformly in the internal feeding system, and when material reaches the related level, the machine will stop feeding;
- Then put the ignition device from the bottom point of charcoal furnace into the carbonizer, after material has been fully burned, we should turn off the ignition device and extinguish it;
- Having finished all the steps, turn on the blowing 1 to suitable speed; and then the blowing 2; when the smoke concentration of burner has reached the burning point, we should adjust the blowing 2 depending on the burner combustion condition to make the temperature get the best state.
- With the consumption of material, the machine will feeding automatically to the related material level, when the material is lower than the designed material level; in this way, the whole carbonation plant can be operated steadily and easily.
Final Products of Rice Husk Charcoal Making Machine and Applications
Through the Beston rice hull charcoal making plant, we can finally get the biomass charcoal, which has a wide range of applications in various industries.
Firstly, in the agriculture, the charcoal from rice husk can be used as the natural fertilizer to improve the quality of soil. In addition, it has no harmful components, which will be safer than the chemical fertilizer without any pollution.
Secondly, in industry field, the carbonized rice hull has a wider applications. With higher caloric value, it can be used as the fuel directly. Besides, this material can also be applied in steel covering agent.
Finally, in the living life, we always use the carbonized rice husk to barbecue, because it has no pollution and harmful components. So the rice husk biochar is usually the first choice to be used as the fuel. In short, it is both economy and green.
Features of Rice Husk Carbonator Machine:
1. The technology of rice hull carbonization could reduce the volume of the combustible waste more than 95%;
2. Compared with the method of direct landfills, the carbonization of rice hull could save the occupied area more than 80%;
3. The whole process of carbonization doesn’t generate any flue gas, to meet the international environmental protection requirements and standard;
4. The self-generated combustible gas can be recycled, and gasifier slag can be used as charcoal powder, sold directly, to achieve the effect of energy-saving.