Biomass pyrolysis plant is a kind of plant that turns biomass into biochar through pyrolysis technology. Biomass is renewable, low pollution and extensive distribution. Meanwhile, the mainly end product – biochar has high economic value and wide applications. So we can take advantage of biomass pyrolysis plant for sale to make great profits. Biomass mainly refers to (the raw materials can be used to make charcoal):
- Wood from natural forests and woodlands
- Agricultural residues: straw, stover, rice husk, rice straw, coconut husk, coconut shell, cane trash and green agricultural wastes
Successful Cases of Beston Biochar Pyrolysis Machine:
Beston biomass pyrolysis oil plant has been exported to Turkey, Ukraine, Ghana, Spain, Australia, Russia and Malaysia. If you want to start the project, contact us. We will give you the pyrolysis biomass cost analysis, industry’s prospect analysis and other investment matters for you.
What a Biomass Pyrolysis Plant Does?
The biomass pyrolysis plant for sale (also called biomass carbonization plant, or biochar pyrolysis machine) is used to produce charcoal from biomass waste by high temperature heating. The charcoal from biomass has a wide range of applications in many industries. Firstly, agriculture. The biochar charcoal can be used as soil amendment or biological carbon fertilizer to improve soil conditions and facilitate harvesting. Secondly, industry. The charcoal can be used as fuel, activated carbon or steel coating agent. Thirdly, daily life. It can be used for BBQ or used as Shisha charcoal.
|Working Method||Batch||Fully continuous|
|Raw Materials||Biomass waste, such as wood, sawdust, coconut shells, olive shells, palm shells, bamboo, agricultural straw, sewage sludge, etc.|
|Heating Materials||Diesel, natural gas, LPG, biomass, etc.|
|Installation Area Requst (L*W*H)||9m*6m*6m||12m*6m*7m||15m*18m*7m||10m*8m*3.9m||29m*15m*5m||30m*15m*8m||35m*18m*9m|
|Operating Pressure||Slight positive pressure||Slight negative pressure|
|Service life||5-8 years|
Features and Benefits of Beston Pyrolysis of Biomass Plant
1. The biomass pyrolysis plant adopts double-layer design, which can make the lower part of the machine contact with the hot air as much as possible and meanwhile, this design is helpful to raise the heat utilization efficiency from the beginning.
2. The smoke abatement and desulfurization steam will be cooled by the condenser, which guarantees the gas pollution-free and can achieve the environment protecting standard.
3. In the production process, there will be a little combustible gas producing. The gas can be transported by the fan to heat the biochar pyrolysis furnace, which can save much energy.
4. There is only one hot air source in the whole process of operation, therefore, it will save lots of cost for clients.
5. The biochar pyrolysis technology could reduce the volume of the combustible waste more than 95%.
6. The pyrolysis biomass plant adopts one fire two step method, which is the unique technology in the world.
Other Wider Applications of Pyrolysis Plant
The carbonization of biomass can not only deal with biomass waste, but also can dispose many other kinds of waste, such as plastics, tyres, rubber, medical waste, oil sludge etc. Through high temperature pyrolysis process, these kinds of waste can be effectively converted into fuel oil and other useful resources, such as carbon black, steel wire, solids and waster. The final products differs from the different raw materials. If you want to invest in the biochar pyrolysis plant to make money, please tell us these basic information:
1. What raw material do you want to dispose?
A: wood, rice husk, palm shell, straw, bamboo shavings, coconut shells, sawdust, sewage sludge etc.
B: waste plastics, tyres, rubber, medical waste, oil sludge, etc.
2. Which capacity would you like? Contact us for detailed parameter of the plant.
3. Where are you from and what is your email address?
Send the information to us and our professional sales will reply you as soon as possible in 24 hours. Or you can also talk with our sales consult online directly about the biochar production equipment.