Waste tyre pyrolysis plant is a kind of eco-friendly machine that is used to dispose of waste tyres. You can get pyrolysis oil, carbon black, and steel wire through pyrolyzing waste tires. Currently, large amounts of scrap tyres are urgent for being handled. Dealing with waste tyres stacking problem in an eco-friendly and profitable method is becoming more popular. Therefore, more and more customers choose to purchase tire pyrolysis plant from Beston.
End Products and Wide Applications:
Pyrolysis oil, carbon black, steel wire, and combustible gas are the main end products when you use a tire pyrolysis plant to deal with waste tires. When you get these final products, you can use them to gain large profits through selling and use. Welcome to get see the following table to know clearly with the applications of end products now. Interested? Get the tyre pyrolysis plant price now!
|End Products||Wide Applications|
|Pyrolysis Oil||• Can be sold directly.|
|• Reprocessed into diesel and gasoline by waste oil distillation machine.|
|• Can be used as industrial fuel materials for burning in cement mills, power stations, chemical factories, steel mills.|
|Carbon Black||• Can be sold directly.|
|• Reprocessed into high quality carbon by the carbon black processing plant.|
|• Make carbon brick by briquetting equipment.|
|Steel Wire||• Can be reprocessed or used to make steel and iron rod.|
|Combustible Gas||• Can be recycled as fuel to heat the reactor.|
5 Choices of Beston Waste Tyre Pyrolysis Plant For Sale:
In order to satisfy various customers’ requirements, we have manufactured waste tire pyrolysis plant into five models: BLJ-3, BLJ-6, BLJ-10, BLJ-16, and BLL-30. Choose what you need now!
BLJ-3: It is a mobile skid-mounted tyre pyrolysis machine. All the installation is done before delivery.
BLJ-6/BLJ-10: They are small capacity machines that are fit for small-scale business investors.
BLJ-16: It is the best-selling model that is suitable for medium-scale business projects.
BLL-30: It is the largest capacity machine that can achieve a fully continuous working. It is suitable for large-scale business projects.
|Working Method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Installation Area Requst (L*W*H)||20m*8m*8m||30m*10m*8m||30m*10m*8m||40m*10m*8m||50m*20m*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Slight Positive Pressure||Slight Negative Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Life span||5-8 Years|
Why Choose Tyre Pyrolysis Plant From Beston?
1. Top 3 in Chinese pyrolysis plant export industry
2. Integrated solutions
3. Strict and perfect quality control system
4. Perfect after-sales service
BLJ-16 Pyrolysis Plant in Indonesia – Customer’s Feedback
Working Processes of Beston Tyre Pyrolysis Machine for Sale:
Beston scrap tyre pyrolysis plant takes advantage of advanced pyrolysis technology to convert waste tyres into useful resources. The following is a simple description of tyre pyrolysis process:
2. Then heat the reactor by using coal, charcoal, fuel gas, wood, etc. as heating materials. The reactor will be slowly heated, and when the temperature reaches about 250℃, the oil gas will be formed.
3. The pyrolysis oil gas coming out from the reactor then goes to the condensing system and becomes liquid oil. We adopt a new-type condenser which can improve the oil yield efficiency and make the oil yield to the maximum.
4. The gas which can’t be liquefied under normal pressure will be designed to go back to the combustion system through a safety device. It can be recycled to heat the reactor as fuel, which will save energy for the whole working process.
5. After finishing oil production, the temperature of the reactor will be cooled down. When the temperature falls down to 40℃, the carbon black and steel wire will be discharged automatically or by manual.
If you want to know more about the tyre pyrolysis process of waste tire pyrolysis equipment. Contact us now!
Differences Between Three Types of Beston Tyre Pyrolysis Plant:
It needs to be mentioned that BLJ-3, BLJ-6, and BLJ-10 are batch operating systems that belong to small tyre pyrolysis equipment; BLJ-16 is a semi-continuous system; BLL-20 is a fully continuous waste pyrolysis system. More detailed differences as below:
1. Automatic degree: Semi continuous pyrolysis plant and fully continuous system have an auto-feeder which can feed the materials into reactor automatically, while the batch system needs to feed materials by manual. Moreover, only the fully continuous system can achieve feeding raw materials on one side and discharging carbon black continuously on the other side.
2. Reactor Design: The reactor of fully continuous tyre pyrolysis plant is stable and not rotary. It makes the temperature rise and pyrolysis react quickly. This special design makes the whole pyrolysis process efficient and can also save much heating materials. While the reactors of batch and semi-continuous Beston tyre pyrolysis plant are 360-degree rotating. This special design makes the bottom of the reactor heat evenly, which lengthen the service life of the reactor as well as improve the pyrolysis speed.
3. Pre-treatment: For the semi-continuous and fully continuous scrap waste tires pyrolysis plant, before the tire pyrolysis process, the tires need to be cut into small pieces by a tire shredder machine for sale. If the materials’ humidity is higher than 15%, it also needs a dryer to dispose of the waste first. This pre-treatment step can make the pyrolysis process more efficient. While the batch system doesn’t need the pre-treatment.
4. Work time: Fully continuous system can work continuously for 24 hours per day without a stop and needn’t to be cooled before the second batch. The semi-continuous system can work 3-4 shifts per day, and it only needs one hour to cool the reactor before the second batch. The batch tyre pyrolysis machinery can only work one shift per day and need to 5-6 hours to cool the reactor.
Special Designs of Beston Tire Pyrolysis Plant:
|Reactor of waste tire pyrolysis machine
Reactor decides the service life and the safety of the machine. Beston tire pyrolysis plant has used a unique design that contains multiple reactors. One of the reactors is made of stainless steel which can prevent oil corrosion, while the others are made of Q245R boiler steel whose thickness is 16mm. The major function of the reactor is to heat the waste tire materials and turn them into oil gas. In addition, we also have designed a unique protecting device for rector-casing, which covers the outside of the reactor to reduce heat loss and protect workers from getting burnt. Therefore, the excellent design of the reactor can not only extend the service life of the whole set of plants, but also save much fuel energy to some extent.
The introduction of a tube-type oil condenser is a kind of equipment with the biggest cooling area and highest cooling efficiency of condensation, which is the key component of heat exchange with our high-end equipment configuration. Through this step, a large scale of light oil gas will be liquefied into fuel oil and then enters the oil tank. In the operation process, the water will not get touch with the oil directly, which is both contribute to protecting the environment and ensuring the purity of the oil.
Water seal, used for combustible gas-desulfurization, cleaning, and purification, can prevent the corruption of the furnace after burning. It is one of the core technology for us to prolong the service life of the reactor. It is also inevitable to generate combustible gas in the production process. So when the combustible gas passes through the hydroseal, it will be desulfurated and cleaned, and the harmful components will be fully removed. Beyond that, the clean gas will be recycled to the burning room to provide heat, which can save a lot of fuel.
The dedusting system of the Beston waste tyre pyrolysis machine includes four steps: in the spraying tower, the smoke will go through water washing, water spray, ceramic ring adsorption, and activated carbon adsorption. After four filters, the clean smoke can meet EU environmental protection and emission standards.
The draft fan is the hot air circulation power of the heating system. The stainless steel-induced draft fan can bear medium temperature which exceeds 300 Celsius. After the draft fan operates for a short period, we should check the ash binder condition on the impeller blade and clean up in time. If there is any abnormal vibration and noise in processing, the draft fan in operation should be timely checked and processed.
Focusing on constantly researching, developing, updating, and manufacturing waste tyre pyrolysis plant for many years, Beston has been becoming a leader in the waste recycling field. Beston tyre pyrolysis plants have been exported to 30+ countries and received much praise. Want to improve the environmental quality and create profits? Contact Beston to know more about the tire pyrolysis machine now!