Waste tyre pyrolysis plant is a kind of eco-friendly machine that is used to dispose of waste tyres. You can get pyrolysis oil, carbon black and steel wire through pyrolyzing waste tyres. Currently, large amounts of scrap tyres are urgent for being handled. Dealing with waste tyres stacking problem in in an eco-friendly and profitable method is becoming necessary. Therefore, more and more customers choose to purchase waste tire pyrolysis plant from Beston. Beston machines has been exported to many countries, such as United Kingdom, South Africa, Hungary, Indonesia, Romania, Korea, Turkey, Dominica, Paraguay, Nigeria, Jordan, Netherlands, Brazil, etc.
BLJ-16 Pyrolysis Plant in Indonesia – Customer’s Feedback
Wide Applications of the Final Products:
Are you clear with the applications of end products now? The pyrolysis tyre recycling plant also can be used to dispose waste plastic, waste rubber, medical waste, oil sludge, etc. You can get pyrolysis oil from all these waste items. Interested? Get the tyre pyrolysis plant price now!
|Pyrolysis Oil||• can be sold directly.|
|• Reprocessed into diesel and gasoline by waste oil distillation machine.|
|• can be used as industrial fuel materials for burning.|
|Carbon Black||• can be sold directly.|
|• Reprocessed into high quality carbon by the carbon black processing plant.|
|• make carbon brick by briquetting equipment.|
|Steel Wire||• can be reprocessed or used to make steel and iron rod.|
|Combustible Gas||• can be recycled as fuel to heat the reactor|
Multiple Choices of Beston Waste Tyre Pyrolysis Plant For Sale:
In order to satisfy various customers’ requirements, we have manufactured waste tyre recycling pyrolysis plant into four models: BLJ-6, BLJ-10, BLJ-16 and BLL-20. Choose what you need now!
Price Range: from $49,000 to $75,000 (Beston Machinery Supplies for You)
Note: the cost is just an estimated value. The detailed cost is depended on the machine you choose.
|Working Method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30*10*8m||30*10*8m||40*10*8m||45*25*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Normal Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Life span||5-8 Years|
Differences Between Three Types of Beston Tyre Pyrolysis Plant:
It needs to be mentioned that BLJ-6 and BLJ-10 are batch operating systems that belong to small tyre pyrolysis machinery; BLJ-16 is semi-continuous system; BLL-20 is fully continuous waste pyrolysis system. More detailed differences as below:
1. Automatic degree: semi continuous pyrolysis plant and fully continuous system have an auto-feeder which can feed the materials into reactor automatically, while the batch system needs to feed materials by manual. Moreover, only the fully continuous system can achieving feeding raw materials on one side and discharging carbon black continuously on the other side.
2. Reactor Design: the reactor of fully continuous tyre pyrolysis plant is stable and not rotary, which makes the temperature rise and pyrolysis react quickly. This special design makes the whole pyrolysis process efficient and can also save much heating materials. While the reactors of batch and semi-continuous waste pyrolysis systems are 360-degree rotating. This special design makes the bottom of reactor heat evenly, which lengthen the service life of reactor as well as improve the pyrolysis speed.
3. Pre-treatment: for the semi-continuous and fully continuous scrap waste tyres pyrolysis plant, before tyre pyrolysis process, the tyres need to be cut into small pieces by tyre shredder machine for sale. If the materials’ humidity is higher than 15%, it also needs a dryer to dispose the waste first. This pre-treatment step can make the pyrolysis process more efficient. While the batch system doesn’t need the pre-treatment.
4. Work time: the fully continuous system can work continuously for 24 hours per day without a stop and needn’t to be cooled before the second batch. The semi-continuous system can work 3-4 shifts per day, and it only need one hour to cool the reactor before the second batch. The batch tyre pyrolysis plants can only work one shift per day, and need to 5-6 hours to cool the reactor.
Operation Processes of Beston Tyre Pyrolysis Machine for Sale:
Beston scrap tyre pyrolysis plant takes advantage of advanced pyrolysis technology to convert waste tyres into useful resources. The following is a simple description of tyre pyrolysis process:
1. Feed waste tyres into reactor by auto-feeder or manual and seal the feeding inlet door tightly to make sure there is no gas leakage.
2. Then heat the reactor by using coal, charcoal, fuel gas, wood etc. as heating materials. The reactor will be slowly heated, and when the temperature reaches about 250℃, the oil gas will be formed.
4. The gas which can’t be liquefied under normal pressure will be designed to go back to combustion system through safety device. It can be recycled to heat the reactor as fuel, which will save energy for the whole working process.
5. After finishing oil production, the temperature of the reactor will be cooled down. When the temperature falls down to 40℃, the carbon black and steel wire will be discharged automatically or by manual.
If you want to know more about the tyre pyrolysis process of waste tire pyrolysis equipment. Contact us now!
Special Designs of Beston Tire Pyrolysis Plant:
|Reactor of waste tire pyrolysis machine
Reactor decides the service life and the safety of tire pyrolysis plants. Beston pyrolysis plant has used the unique design that contains multiple reactors. One of reactors is made of stainless steel which can prevent the oil corrosion, while the others are made of Q245R boiler steel whose thickness is 16mm. The major function of reactor is to heat the waste tyre materials and turn them into oil gas. In addition, we also have designed unique protecting device for rector-casing, which covers the outside of reactor to reduce the heat loss and protect workers from getting burnt. Therefore, the excellent design of reactor can not only extend the service life of the whole set of plants, but also save much fuel energy to some extend.
The introduction of tube type oil condenser is a kind of equipment with biggest cooling area and highest cooling efficiency of condensation, which is the key component of heat exchange with our high-end equipment configuration. Through this step, a large scale of light oil gas will be liquefied into fuel oil and then enters oil tank. In the operation process, the water will not get touch with the oil directly, which is both contribute to protecting environment and ensuring the purity of oil.
Water seal, used for combustible gas-desulfurization, cleaning and purification, can prevent the corruption of the furnace after burning. It is one of the core technology for us to prolong the service life of reactor. It is also inevitable to generate combustible gas in the production process. So when the combustible gas passes through the hydroseal, it will be desulfurated and cleaned, and the harmful components will be fully removed. Beyond that, the clean gas will be recycled to the burning room to provide heat, which can save a lot of fuel.
The dedusting system of Beston waste tyre pyrolysis machine includes four steps: in the spraying tower, the smoke will go through water washing, waster spray, ceramic ring adsorption and the activated carbon adsorption. After four filters, the clean smoke can meet EU environmental protection and emission standards.
The draft fan is the hot air circulation power of the heating system. The stainless steel induced draft fan can bear medium temperature which exceeds 300 Celsius. After the draft fan operating for a short period, we should check the ash binder condition on the impeller blade and clean up in time. If there is any abnormal vibration and noise in processing, the draft fan in operation should be timely checked and processed.
Focusing on constantly researching, developing, updating and manufacturing waste recycling plants for many years, Beston Machinery has been becoming an leader in the waste recycling fields. Beston waste tyre pyrolysis plants have been exported to 20+ countries, and received much praise. Want to improve the environmental quality and creat profits? Contact Beston to know more about the tire pyrolysis equipment now!