Pyrolysis, is also called dry distillation, thermal decomposition or carbonization, which refers to the process of heating the organic matter in the absence of oxygen and making it decomposition. So pyrolysis utilizes thermal instability of the organic matter, in the absence of oxygen condition, and utilizes thermal energy to make the valency of the compound break from large molecular weight of organic matter into small molecular weight of fuel gas, liquid (oil, grease, etc. ) and coke. Pyrolysis and incineration have similarities and differences. The similarity is that both of them are thermochemical conversion process and take the use of heat that the organic matter itself contains as target. The difference is that the two are completely different processes, which are mainly reflected in the following aspects:
1. The end products of incineration are mainly carbon dioxide and water, while the end products of waste pyrolysis plant are mainly combustible low molecular weight compounds. Gaseous substances are hydrogen, methane, carbon monoxide; liquid substances are methanol, acetone, acetic acid, acetaldehyde and other organic matter as well as tar, solvent oil, etc,; solid substances are mainly coke and carbon black.
2. Incineration is an exothermic process while pyrolysis is an endothermic process, which needs to absorb large amount of heat.
3. The heat generated by incineration can be used to generate electricity if the amount is large, and only can be used for heating water or producing steam if the amount is small. It is suitable for nearby use. While the end products of pyrolysis are fuel oil and fuel gas, which are convenient for storage and long-distance transportation as heat source. You can turn waste tyres into fuel oil, carbon black and steel wire with tyre pyrolysis plants.
Models of Beston Pyrolysis Plant For You To Choose:
|Working Method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30*10*8m||30*10*8m||40*10*8m||45*25*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Normal Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Life span||5-8 Years|
Obvious Advantages Of Pyrolysis Technology :
1. The secondary pollution of the pyrolysis system is small, which can simplify the pollution control problem and make the environment safer. Because the pyrolysis system has a small excess air coefficient and burns gas instead of solid at the end, pyrolysis technology produces less flue gas than direct combustion, especially the small content of heavy metals, dioxin and other pollutant, which is conducive to the purification of flue gas, and reduces the level of secondary pollutant emissions.
Moreover, pyrolysis is carried out under the condition of hypoxia, so there are fewer NOX, SOX, HCI and other public hazard generating. The resulting gas or oil can be burned at a low air ratio with less exhaust gas and pollution. Thus it is a safe method of disposing waste.
2. In the residue of thermal decomposition, the amount of corrupt organic matter is small, which can prevent the pollution of the landfills. The effluent has high density, dense structure and the waste is greatly reduced. Besides, the ash is melted, and the sulfur, heavy metals as well as other harmful ingredients are mostly fixed in the carbon black, and then can recover metal. Due to the reduction conditions, Cr3+ will never be converted to Cr6+ (Cr6+ far greater than the toxicity of Cr3+), to prevent the dissolution of heavy metals.
3. It can convert waste into valuable energy. The pyrolysis of plastic and waste can obtain a variety of useful substances, which mainly include combustible gas or liquid and the final solid-state products are mainly carbon-based residue. The pyrolysis of waste generates gas, tar and semi-coke and other products. The gas can be directly used as fuel material; the tar can be processed into fuel oil or chemical raw materials; the tar can be used as activated carbon or further gasification to produce gas. Tar is one of the main products from waste pyrolysis, and it is valuable chemical raw material, from which we can extract phenol, naphthalene and anthracene as well as can produce washing oil, binder, preservative, catalytic hydrogenation to produce gasoline and diesel. Some of these products can be directly used as chemical synthesis of raw materials, and the other part can be used as an excellent auxiliary fuel.
4. Pyrolysis operation is simple, convenient and safe (one-time feeding and discharging). The waste pyrolysis process is easy to control (pyrolysis speed, temperature available). The two poles distribution of waste heat can improve the secondary combustion temperature and save raw materials.