Biomass pyrolysis carbonization refers to the process of producing products and by-products from biomass waste through a certain process and chemical reaction; the process of incomplete thermal cracking of biomass in the presence of an oxidizing atmosphere such as no-air to produce charcoal, condensate liquid and other products.
Biomass carbonization technology takes advantage of sawdust, twigs, corn cob, corn stalks and other agricultural waste, after crushing, the biomass enters pyrolysis furnace through drying system and feeding system, and then finishes the process of drying, cracking, carbonation. The final products are crude bio-fuel gas and carbon powder; the crude bio-fuel gas can be processed into bio-gas, wood tar, wood vinegar by carbonization separation.
The carbonization furnace adopts automatic method and can achieve one side feeding and one side discharging carbon powder. According to the moisture content of crushed raw materials, we can control the feeder in the production. The raw material can be processed into final products by drying and carbonization. We can also adjust the cracking temperature in the combustion room during the operation to make the quality of the charcoal stable. Meanwhile, we can recover the cracking gas produced in the production process for using.
1. High thermal efficiency, low operating cost
2. High value of gas calorific
3. Recycling economic, pollution-free
4. Large market profits
5. Sufficient and cheap raw materials
1. It saves energy and effectively takes use of resources to turn biomass waste into treasure.
2. It improves the living conditions and quality of farmers, and also narrows the difference between urban and rural areas.
3. It protects the environment and solves the pollution issue effectively.
4. It opens up new avenues for energy development and utilization.
The fast pyrolysis of biomass overcomes the shortcomings of traditional technology, with the advantages of stable and reliable raw material source, reasonable production scale and product scheme, mature and reliable production technology and process, short payback period of project financial investment, obvious economic benefit, large market profits, etc. It has great economic, social and ecological benefits, with good prospects for development.