Production Process Introduction of Continuous Waste Oil Distillation Plants
1. Pump the waste oil into raw material sedimentation tank through the oil pump, and then add degumming catalyst; inject gas into the precipitation tank for about 30 minutes by using air compressor, so that the degumming and cracking agent is fully mixed with the waste oil; then leave the mixture precipitate naturally for about 3 hours.
2. After the precipitation process is finished, discharge the sediment in the raw material precipitation tank; then pump the precipitated waste oil oil into distillation reactor by oil pump.
3. Start the high-temperature distillation cycle oil pump and the fuel heating furnace. The waste oil is circulated and heated between the oil heating furnace and the distillation reactor. When the temperature of oil reaches the temperature of each fraction, the distillate gas will go through the rectification tower to enter heat exchanger, and then enter the oil gas condensers to get gasoline and diesel component, stored in diesel and petrol storage tanks.
4. When the oil in the distillation reactor reminds by the digital display alarm high-temperature level alarm, we can start the oil pump to pump the oil that has finished the process of degumming and sedimentation into reactor, to achieve the continuous distillation of the whole refining process.
Composition systems of the continuous oil distillation equipment
* Heating system
The system consists of fuel tank, fuel heater, heating furnace and other components,with the advantages of high heating efficiency, small heat loss, high heating rate, etc. The equipped fuel heaters can control the input thermal energy to ensure the stability of the whole operating system.
The system comprises a distillation reactor, rectifying tower, heat exchanger, condenser, oil storage tank. The reactor itself is not heated in the system. The heating of waste oil is finished by a heating furnace. Moreover, before entering the distillation reactor, the waste oil enters residue and diesel heat exchanger for heat exchanging firstly. This structure greatly improves the production effect and saves fuel materials; the oil in the reactor is cycle heated in the heating furnace to reach the temperature of the distillate; the internal unique structure design of the distillation reactor greatly improves the quality of the resulting fraction; the condensers adopt tube condenser design and both of the ends can be easily opened for convenient cleaning and maintenance daily.
* Dust removal system
The system consists of lye storage tank, tower spray desulfurization dust, induced draft and so on. The system can make the discharge of flue gas achieve white. The flue gas containing sulfur dioxide finishes acid-base neutralization by the spray lye and discharges with reaching standard.
* Intelligent electronic control system
The system is consisted of digital control cabinet, site parameters collector and other components. The advantages of the system are that all the parameters of the temperature, pressure, level parameters can be displayed in the digital control cabinet and has the functions of displaying over-temperature, over-pressure and high & low liquid level, which greatly reduces the risk of human factors and waste.