Generally, we regard sugarcane bagasse as useless waste, and the only way to dispose it is to feed animals. The traditional disposal method of sugarcane bagasse doesn’t make full uses of sugarcane waste and achieve its value. Beston bagasse charcoal machine has highly exploited the uses of sugarcane bagasse, and it can fully utilize the surplus value of sugarcane bagasse to realize the resource recycling. The sugarcane charcoal machine produced by Beston Machinery company can convert sugarcane bagasse waste to artificial charcoal through high temperature heating, smoke volatilization, sulfur release and charcoal enrichment.
Brief introduction of Beston sugarcane bagasse charcoal making plant
The sugarcane charcoal charcoal maker machine mainly uses the principle of high temperature pyrolysis. According to the moisture of sugarcane waste, the sugarcane carbonization machine should be equipped with dryer device as pre-treatment; then deliver the raw materials to furnace by belt conveyor; in general, we always use the traditional fuels, such as coal, wood and natural gas, to have a preheating for 30 minutes, and when it reaches the related temperature, the raw materials can generate combustible gas which can be used as fuel to provide heating for the dryer and furnace, which is called “one fire with two steps”; after that, the temperature of residual materials (called artificial charcoal) will be declined through cooling system and then collected directly; the combustible gas will also be purified by the spray dedusting system and cyclone dust removal system to eliminate the harmful components; next, the combustible gas will be liquefied into tar and wood vinegar respectively; finally, the tail gas without any hazardous content will be discharged, and the whole carbonization process can realize both energy-saving and environmental protection.
End products of Beston sugarcane charcoal making machine
After the process of carbonization, the end products mainly include:
Artificial charcoal owns fixed higher carbon content (about 90%). In addition, this kind of charcoal is also a new type of high-grade fuel with well flammability, and it also can be used as an additive to produce activated carbon.
The combustible gas is mainly used to realize the energy recycling, so as to reduce air pollution and consumption of traditional fuel.
The tar and wood vinegar have strong high temperature resistance and durability, so they can be used to produce oil paint and chemical products and etc.
What you need to pay attention to
1. The moisture of raw materials should be less than 20%.
2. The size of raw materials should also keep within 30mm.
3. The most suitable temperature is between 400℃ and 600℃. During this stage, raw material starts sharply thermal decomposition and destructive distillation to produce charcoal.
4. As for the charcoal yield, it always keep the proportion of 3:1 or 4:1. The yield is different according different raw materials and batches.
Advantages of sugarcane bagasse charcoal manufacturing machine
1. It is very environmental protection, which can guarantee its long term development.
2. The whole sugarcane charcoal carbonization process is sealed, so it will not cause any pollution. The surface of furnace is covered by casing that can protect workers from scalding, and it also can reduce heat loss to decrease the consumption of fuel and cost.
3. High charcoal yield can help us create more economic benefits, thus it has obtained an excellent evaluation in the whole market.
4. Beston biomass sugar cane charcoal making plant can not only process sugarcane waste, but also can be used for dealing with various kinds of materials, such as sewage, MSW, and other biomass materials, including rice hull, palm shell, wood, sawdust, etc. It can be called single machine with wide applications.
5. Besides, Beston company can design the machine with the unique structure and specific handing capacity according to the requirements of our clients.
|Hourly Feeding Capacity||500kg||0.8-1 Tons||1.5-2Tons||2.5-3Tons|
|Raw Materials||1. All kinds of biomass waste, such as sawdust, Coconut shells, olive shells, palm shells, bamboo,etc.
2. Civil sludge, municipal sludge, industrial sludge,etc
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, diesel, Natural Gas, LPG, Biomass, etc.|
|Total Power||40 kw/h||55kw/h||60kw/h||72kw/h|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30m*15m*7m||35*15*7m||45*15*10m||50*15*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Recycling Water Cooling|
|Life span||5-8 Years|
With the features of advanced technology, mature carbonizer design, perfect service, Beston charcoal making machines have been exported to many countries and have obtained a lot of praise and reputation all over the world. We are looking forward to opening more markets and cooperating with more customers.