In principle of green, sustainable development and economic benefits, tyre to oil recycling process refers to turning waste tyres into useful substances by high temperature heating as well as special catalysis. It is a chemical process pyrolyzing macromolecular into small molecule tyre oil. The entire tyre recycling process is also called pyrolysis process, through which the tyres can be converted into fuel oil, carbon black, steel wire and combustible gas.
Tire to oil process video for your reference:
Final products generated by tyre to oil recycling process:
|Tyre Oil||50%||1. Used as industrial fuel materials for burning.|
|2. Further refined to diesel or gasoline by oil distillation plant.|
|3. Added into heavy oil generator to produce electricity.|
|4. Can be sold directly.|
|5. Used as fuel to heat the pyrolysis reactor.|
|Carbon Black||30%||1. Sold directly or used for construction bricks with clay or used as fuel.|
|2. Reprocessed into N220, N330 carbon black by carbon black processing plant.|
|3. Made into pellet or briquette for burning, or further processed into color master batch as basic material to make pipes, cable jacket etc.|
|Steel Wire||12%||1. Sold directly.|
|2． Deep processed into steel bloom by hydraulic press-packing.|
|Combustible Gas||8%||1. Back to furnace to heat the reactor.|
|2. Stored as fuel for heating.|
Advantages of Beston tyre to oil plant:
1. Equipped with sound environmental equipment, such as exhaust gas burner and dust desulfurization. Special water impact way is used in the process of discharging slag, which can solve flying ash compared with the traditional types.
2. The whole tyre to oil recycling process is free of smoke and odor, which makes it both safe and green. Slag can be discharged under 350 degrees Celsius, which improves production surrounding.
3. Burn prevention technology can absolutely prevent fire burning in the process of slag discharging, opening furnace, polling tyre wire, jamming prevention technology of air outlet to ensure the operator’s safety.
4. The pyrolysis reactor is equipped with anti-burning devices to lengthen the service life.
5. The oil yield will be increased by 5% with advanced pyrolysis technology. Exhaust gas produced from recycling tires process will be recycled as fuel for heating reactor. Meanwhile, new heating structure can save fuel by 30%.
|Working Method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge, Medical Waste|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||20*10*10m||25*15*10m||25*15*10m||33*15*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Normal Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Service Life||5-8 Years|
Beston pre-sale service:
(1) Rapid response to any inquiry.
(2) Technical data provided, competitive price.
(3) Visiting factory and trial for customer.
(4) Suggestion with reasonable shipping freight.
Beston after-sale service:
(1) Follow manufacturing department with high quality.
(2) Professional inspection department to guarantee quality.
(3) Help finishing certificate and profit report.
(4) Fast delivery,help keeping track on goods till buyer receive the goods.
(5) Engineers will go to clients’ site for the installation, test-running and free training.