Plastic waste is a disaster because it not only pollutes the environment and contaminates the air but also does harm to animals and human beings. We can’t prevent manufacturers from using plastic or the hazardous chemicals used to make plastic, but we can surely prevent the environmental from being polluted. This is why it is necessary to come up with a recycling solution for plastic waste with low cost but high efficiency. Thus the plastic recycling machine price is the most concerned issue for customers.
What is a plastic recycling machine?
Plastic garbage is non-biodegradable and therefore their disposal creates irreversible effects to the environment. A plastic waste recycling plant converts the plastic waste into useful products. These products may include: trash cans, buckets, park benches, playground equipment and kayaks among others. The end product of recycled plastic can also be used to make carpeting, detergent bottles, clothing such as fleece-like fabrics and lumber for outdoor decking, which makes the plastic recycle plant price quite reasonable. The machine is also called plastic granules making machine. The waste plastic recycling plant cost is depended on the plastic recycling machine price. It is quite reasonable for you to start the plant.
Technological process of a plastic waste recycling plant
First, the plastic materials are sorted and grouped according to resin type. This is done by use of sensors and ejectors. The sensors detect certain polymers within the plastics while the ejectors group them accordingly. The sensors can be equipped with infrared or x-ray sensing that detect a polymer’s unique nature.
After sorting, the plastic materials are then cut into smaller sizes in order to make the processing and transportation easier. This can be done by a crusher which is used to slice the plastic materials into smaller pieces. The materials are then washed to remove impurities. The small plastic particles are passed through a melting chamber where after melting they are molded into a new product. You can contact us to get the free plastic recycling machine price list and plastic recycling process video at any time!
Characteristics of Beston waste plastic recycling machinery for sale:
– High output of the end product
– Long service life and low maintenance cost. It should be used year after year without breaking down.
– Easy to use. It has automatic constant temperature control and stable performance. After adjusting well, one or two workers are enough to operate this machine, to feed the materials and change pellet receiver.
– Energy-saving. The recycling machine uses less energy.
– Occupy less space. The recycling plant has different chambers which occupy some amount of space but the size should not be exaggerated.
– Low noise output. Our plastic waste recycling plant doesn’t cause noise pollution in an attempt to prevent environmental pollution.
– Secure with automatic pressure sensors that send a warning signal (alarm or light) when the pressure is excessive.
Plastic recycling machine price
The plastic recycling machines prices from Beston are various and affordable. To satisfy different customers’ requirement, we have designed different models of our machines with different prices. Get you free quotation and plastic recycling plant cost analysis report now!
|Extruder screw diameter||85mm||100mm||130mm||160mm|
|Main motor of extruder||55kw||90kw||132kw||160kw|
|Main motor of compacting machine||37kw||55kw||75kw||90kw|