Continuous pyrolysis plant produces fuel oil from waste plastic/tire/rubber/oil sludge without interruption. It boasts a high feeding capacity, making it the preferred choice for many large-scale pyrolysis businesses. Thanks to its notable advantages such as high efficiency, energy savings, and easy operation, it has gained favor among numerous investors. Now please read to learn more.
Parameters of Continuous Pyrolysis Plant for Sale
BLL-30 is Beston’s unique fully continuous pyrolysis equipment. It possesses superior performance. Please refer to the information below. If you have additional requirements for machine configuration, we can also provide you with a customized production line. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
|Working Process||Fully continuous|
|Reactor Material||310S stainless steel|
|Drive System||ZQH650-50 reducer+15kw frequency conversion motor|
|Burner||2.5 million kcal per set|
|Total Weight of Shipped Materials||About 150t|
|Number of Containers||25m*8m bulk cargo+8*40HQ|
|Heating Materials||Fuel oil (including tyre/plastic pyrolysis oil), natural gas, LPG, diesel, etc.|
2 sets of vertical condenser
Continuous Pyrolysis Plant Price
The continuous pyrolysis machine starts at a price of $688,900 USD. If you have substantial needs for processing waste tires/plastics/rubber/oil sludge, the BLL-30 model is the ultimate choice for you. It boasts remarkable production capacity, promising unprecedented returns on your investment. Besides, our solution encompasses the equipment, initial assembly, and ongoing maintenance. This means you’ll receive a comprehensive package of services at an exceptionally competitive price. Your investment will be truly worthwhile.
Component System of Continuous Pyrolysis Equipment
Beston continuous pyrolysis plant mainly includes the feeding system, main reactor system, discharge system, condensing system, and dedusting system.
The automatic screw feeding and discharge adopt a fully enclosed design. This saves the cooling and pre-heating time of the second feeding and fuel costs. They can continuously work 24 hours without any interruption.
Pyrolysis reactor system
The pyrolysis reactor is the central component of a continuous pyrolysis unit. It provides a high-temperature, oxygen-free environment for the pyrolysis process.
Among the three-stage condensation system, the primary condenser removes heavy impurities from high-temperature oil gas. The second and third stage condensers collect different oil fractions, enhancing the oil collection rate.
The dedusting system contains an activated carbon dust collector, electrostatic precipitator, chemical tower, denitration tower charging tank, etc. It filters out particulate matter or impurities from the gases produced during pyrolysis.
Difference between Continuous and Batch and Semi-continuous Types
Compared with batch and semi-continuous types, the BLL-30 continuous pyrolysis machine has the characteristics of large processing capacity, high automation and intelligence, greater environmental friendliness, and higher efficiency. etc. Now please see the difference among the three models.
|Capacity||13-30 T/D||4-16 T/D||2-3 T/D|
|Heating method||hot air heating||conduction heating||conduction heating|
|Feeding/discharging||continuous automatic feeding and discharging system||batch feeding/discharging by manual labor or feeder||automatic feeding and discharging system|
|De-dusting configuration||highly configured de-dusting system||standard de-dusting system||same as batch|
|Condensation configuration||three-stage water cooling screw discharger; discharging without the need for cooling||standard cooling system; wait for 7h reactor cooling before discharging||three-stage water cooling screw discharger; wait for 2h reactor cooling before discharging|
|Working shift||3 classes in turn, every class at least 6 people||1 class of 3-5 people||same as batch|
Unique Continuous Pyrolysis Plant Design
The hot gases generated in the reactor are reintroduced into the combustion chamber after being mixed with a specific proportion of hot air supplied by the burner. This is used for heating the reactor. It achieves precise temperature control through a precise hot gas ratio, saving fuel.
At the material feeding and discharging points, the BLL-30 is equipped with high-carbon fiber gasket rings and high-temperature soft packing seals. This significantly enhances the high-temperature sealing performance and operational convenience, improving safety.
The discharging point has innovatively designed a residual sampling structure. Customers can extract the pyrolysis residue from the furnace at any time to assess the pyrolysis status of the materials inside.
The feeding system utilizes nitrogen with a purity of over 95% to displace the air inside the sealing material bin. This is to maintain an oxygen-deficient environment inside the reactor. It ensures the smooth progress of the pyrolysis reaction.
The BLL-30 utilizes the frictional force of a mechanical chain inside the reactor to avoid coking. Simultaneously, the hot air heating method reduces temperature differentials inside and outside the reactor, thereby preventing coking.
PLC and DCS remote control systems can control the start and stop of the equipment with one click. They also allow real-time monitoring of parameters such as temperature and pressure. This can improve the automation efficiency and ensure the normal operation of the equipment.
What Are The Raw Materials for Fully Continuous Pyrolysis Plant?
The continuous rubber/oil sludge/tire/plastic pyrolysis plant is designed to process scrap tires, plastic waste, rubber, and oil sludge by way of thermal decomposition, including:
- Waste tire: oil yield of 30%-50%, includes scrap tires from family vehicles, agricultural vehicles, industrial vehicles, etc.
- Waste plastic: oil yield of 20%-95%; includes PE (95% oil yield), PP (90% oil yield), PS (90% oil yield), etc.
- Waste rubber: oil yield of 20%-40%, including waste cable sheaths, rubber shoe soles, rubber gloves, etc.
- oil sludge: oil yield of 20%-50%; includes oil field sludge, engine oil sludge, tank bottom sludge, refinery sludge, etc.
What Are The End Products of Continuous Pyrolysis Plant?
|Raw Materials||Final Products|
|Waste tire||pyrolysis oil, carbon black, steel wire, and syngas|
|Waste plastic||pyrolysis oil, carbon black, and syngas|
|Waste rubber||pyrolysis oil, carbon black, and syngas|
|Oil sludge||pyrolysis oil, sand, and water|
|Picture||End Products||End Products Use|
|Pyrolysis oil||1. It can be directly sold to get economic profit.|
2. It can be widely used as industrial fuel in cement plants, steel mills, power plants, etc.
3. It can be further refined into diesel or gasoline by oil distillation machine and then used in low-speed engines such as digging machines, road rollers, etc.
|Carbon black||1. It can be directly sold to get economic profit.|
2. It can be mixed with coal to make the coal pellets and then used as fuel.
3. It can be reprocessed into a rubber reinforcement agent.
4. It is a raw material to make bricks and asphalt modifiers.
5. It is a raw material used in ink, paint, and coating production.
|Steel wire||1. It can be directly sold.|
2. It can used to produce steel products, like steel bars and rods.
|Syngas||It can be used as fuel to heat the reactor.|
Operation Description of Beston BLL-30 Fully Automatic Pyrolysis Plant
- Fire the fuel in the combustion. Preheat the pyrolysis reactor for approximately 3-4 hours.
- Feed the pre-treated waste into the reactor by the sealed screw conveyor.
- When the temperature of the pyrolysis reactor reaches the pyrolysis reaction temperature, raw materials undergo decomposition and are transformed into oil gas, carbon black, and steel wire.
- The oil gas coming out of the reactor becomes liquid oil after condensation and then enters into oil tank. Meanwhile, the carbon black and steel wire are automatically discharged after water cooling.
- The non-liquefiable syngas is desulfurated and dedusted in the hydroseal. Afterward, it returns to the combustion chamber and is utilized as fuel to heat the reactor.
- The generated exhaust gases go through a series of dust removal treatments, including an activated carbon dust collector, an electrostatic precipitator, and more. They are released when meeting emission standards.
Project Case: 3 Sets of BLL-30 Continuous Pyrolysis Plants in Romania
The 3 sets of BLL-30 machines in Romania facilitate the recycling of urban solid waste, primarily plastics. Beston Group has offered installation, commissioning, and late machine maintenance services to our Romanian customer. Currently, the pyrolysis project has been running successfully for over three years. It has made significant contributions to waste management and resource recovery, earning recognition from our Romanian customer.