Cars have been a need in our daily life, and more and more cars mean creating more and more waste tyres. In this manner, how to manage these waste tyres has turned into a troublesome issue. Besides recycling waste tyres by using shredder machine or rubber powder production line for further reprocessing, Beston has developed the latest waste tyre pyrolysis plant for sale to deal with the waste tyres in an eco-friendly and profitable method. The plant also can be used to dispose waste plastic, waste rubber, medical waste, oil sludge, etc.
Wide applications of the final products:
1. The pyrolysis oil from tyres pyrolysis plant can be widely used as industrial fuel materials for burning. If further refined to diesel or gasoline by the waste oil distillation machine, the oil can be used in low speed engines such as digging machine, road roller or loading machine, etc. It can help in relieving energy crisis.
2. The carbon black can be used for construction bricks with clay or used as fuel. If further processed by Beston carbon black processing plant, the carbon black can be deep processed into N220, N330 carbon black, which has higher value and wider applications. Moreover, it can be made into pellet or briquette for burning, or further processed into color master batch as basic material to make pipes, cable jacket etc.
3. The steel wire can be reprocessed or used to make steel and iron rod.
Multiple choices of Beston tyre pyrolysis plants:
In order to satisfy various customers’ requirements, we have manufactured our waste tyre pyrolysis plants into six models, BLJ-06, BLJ-10, BLL-16, BLL-30, BLL-40 and BLL-50. It needs to be mentioned that BLJ-06 and BLJ-10 are batch operating systems; BLL-16 is semi-continuous system; BLL-30, BLL-40 and BLL-50 are fully continuous systems. The three systems have these differences below:
1. The semi continuous pyrolysis plant and fully continuous system have an auto-feeder which can feed the materials into reactor automatically, while the batch system need to feed materials by manual. Moreover, only the fully continuous system can achieving feeding raw materials on one side and discharging carbon black continuously on the other side.
2. The reactor of our auto operating pyrolysis plant is stable and not rotary, which makes the temperature rise and pyrolysis react quickly. This special design makes the whole pyrolysis process efficient and can also save much heating materials. While the reactors of batch and semi-continuous waste pyrolysis systems are 360-degree rotating. This special design makes the bottom of reactor heat evenly, which lengthen the service life of reactor as well as improve the pyrolysis speed.
3. For the semi-continuous and fully continuous systems, before tyre pyrolysis process, the tyres need to be cut into small pieces by tyre shredder machine for sale. If the materials’ humidity is higher than 15%, it also needs a dryer to dispose the waste first. This pre-treatment step can make the pyrolysis process more efficient. While the batch system doesn’t need the pre-treatment.
4. The fully continuous system can work continuously for 24 hours per day without a stop and needn’t to be cooled before the second batch. The semi-continuous system can work 3-4 shifts per day, and it only need one hour to cool the reactor before the second batch. The batch plant can only work one shift per day, and need to 5-6 hours to cool the reactor.
|Total power||24 kw/h||30 kw/h|
|Floor area (L*W*H)||20*10*10 m||25*15*10 m|
|Size of reactor||D2.2*L 5.1m||D2.8*L6.2 m|
|Pattern||Horizontal & rotary|
|Size of reactor||D2.8 *L7.1 m|
|Pattern||Horizontal & rotary|
|Floor area||25*15*10 m (L*W*H)|
|Total power||54 kw/h|
|Working method||Fully continuous|
|Size of reactor||L12.5*W2.2*H2.5m|
|Pattern||Not rotary type|
Operation process and technology of Beston tyre pyrolysis equipment:
Beston waste tyre pyrolysis machine takes advantage of advanced pyrolysis technology to convert waste tyres into useful resources. The following is a simple description of tyre pyrolysis process:
1. Feed waste tyres into reactor by auto-feeder or manual and seal the feeding inlet door tightly to make sure there is no gas leakage.
2. Then heat the reactor by using coal, charcoal, fuel gas, wood etc. as heating materials. The reactor will be slowly heated, and when the temperature reach about 250℃, the oil gas will be formed.
3. The pyrolysis oil gas coming out from the reactor then goes to condensing system and becomes liquid oil. We adopt new-type condenser which can improve the oil yield efficiency and make the oil yield to the maximum.
4. The gas which can’t be liquefied under normal pressure will be designed to go back to combustion system through safety device. It can be recycled to heat the reactor as fuel, which will save energy for the whole working process.
5. After finishing oil production, the temperature of the reactor will be cooled down. When the temperature falls down to 40℃, the carbon black and steel wire will be discharged automatically or by manual.
|Working method||Batch||Semi-continuous||Fully continuous|
|Raw materials||Waste tire, plastic, rubber, oil sludge, medical waste|
|Reactor size||D2.2*L 5.1m||D2.8*L6.2 m||D2.8 *L7.1 m||L12.5*W2.2*H2.5m|
|Pattern||Horizontal & rotary||Not rotary type|
|Heating materials||Charcoal, wood, fuel oil, natural gas, LPG, etc.|
|Total power||24 kw/h||30 kw/h||54 kw/h||53.6kw/h||62kw/h||84kw/h|
|Floor area (L*W*H)||20*10*10 m||25*15*10 m||25*15*10 m||20*15*10m||33*15*10m||33*15*10m|
|Operating pressure||Normal pressure||Constant pressure|
|Cooling method||Water cooling|
|Service life||5-8 years|