For the customers who want to start a small pyrolysis plant, Beston batching pyrolysis plant is the best choice. The batch plants include two models, BLJ-6 & BLJ-10, and their processing capacities are 6 MT/D and 8-10 MT/D. The plant can deal with many waste materials, such as waste plastics, waste tyres, waste rubber and oil sludge.
Working process of Beston batching pyrolysis plant:
1. Feed waste materials into reactor by manual and make reactor rotate clockwise 0.4-0.8r/min. Seal the feeding inlet door tightly and make sure there is no gas leakage.
2. Heat the reactor by using coal, charcoal, fuel gas, wood etc. as heating materials. The reactor will be slowly heated, and when the temperature reaches about 250℃, the oil gas will be formed.
3. The oil gas coming out from the reactor then goes to condensing system and becomes liquid oil. We adopt new-type condenser which can improve the oil yield efficiency and make the oil yield to the maximum.
4. The gas which can’t be liquefied under normal pressure will be designed to go back to combustion system through safety device. It can be recycled to heat the reactor as fuel, which will save energy for the whole working process.
5. After finishing oil production, the temperature of the reactor will be cooled down. When the temperature falls down to 40℃, the carbon black will be discharged automatically and the steel wire (only for tyres) is discharged by manual.
Usage of final products from batch pyrolysis plants:
1. Pyrolysis oil: can be widely used as industrial fuel materials for burning. If further refined to diesel or gasoline by Beston waste oil distillation plant, the oil can be used in low speed engines such as digging machine, road roller or loading machine, etc. It can help in relieving energy crisis.
2. Carbon black: can be used for construction bricks with clay or used as fuel. If further processed by Beston carbon black processing plant, the carbon black can be deep processed into N220, N330 Carbon black, which has higher value and wider applications. Moreover, it can be made into pellet or briquette for burning, or further processed into color master batch as basic material to make pipes, cable jacket etc.
3. Steel wire (only for tyres): can be reprocessing or used to make steel and iron rod.
Beston batching operating pyrolysis plant models:
Characterstics of Beston batch pyrolysis plants:
1. The batching pyrolysis plant doesn’t need pre-treatment before the pyrolysis process.
2. The feeding of materials and discharging of steel wire (only for tyres) are both by manual.
3. The reactor of the batch plant is 360-degree rotating. This special design makes the bottom of reactor heat evenly, which lengthens the service life of reactor as well as improve the pyrolysis speed.
4. The batch plant can work one shift per day, and needs to 5-6 hours to cool the reactor.
5. The batch type pyrolysis plant occupies smaller covering area, which can save much cost.
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30*10*8m||30*10*8m|
|Operating Pressure||Normal Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Life span||5-8 Years|