Beston continuous plastic pyrolysis plant is improved and designed on the basis of batch and semi-continuous pyrolysis plant. Compared with traditional operating systems, the continuous type waste plastic pyrolysis plant mainly has many improvements:
1. The continuous waste plastic recycling machine is equipped with pretreatment devices. The automatic plastic pyrolysis plant’s feeding hole is very small, so if the plastic is rigid and large, we need shredding machine to crush the raw materials into small pieces. Besides, if the humidity of the plastic waste is higher than 15%, we also need dryer to dry the plastic. This step can make the plastic pyrolysis process more efficient.
2. The pyrolysis reactor of the automatic continuous pyrolysis plant is stable and not rotary, which makes the temperature rise quickly and the reactor heated evenly. The reactor can achieve one side to feed and another to discharge at the same time, which makes the whole plastic pyrolysis process efficient and can save much fuel materials and cost for customers.
3. For the fully continuous plastic pyrolysis plant, it has an auto feeder, which can greatly save manpower and cost.
4. The fully continuous pyrolysis plant can continuously work 24 hours per day without a stop, and its reactor doesn’t need to be cooled before the second batch, which saves time and improves efficiency greatly.
5. The continuous type waste plastic pyrolysis plant can not only dispose waste plastics, but also deal with many other kinds of waste materials, such as rubber, oil sludge, medical waste, etc. We have also developed the supporting series of continuous waste tyre pyrolysis plant for sale.
|Working Method||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||45*25*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Normal Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Life span||5-8 Years|
Application Area of Continuous Plastic Pyrolysis Plant:
1- Used rubber pyrolysis for fuel industry
Using waste scrap tyres, rubber as raw materials, the new pyrolysis tech adopts the latest sealed thermal heating design, which enables the rubber molecule pyrolyze and parts of them are recombined into fuel. The plant is equipped with large heat exchange area tube condensing device, which can effectively improve cooling efficiency and output rate. The system-wide sealed and closed design ensures safety, environmental protection and economy. The oil ratio approximate for your reference:
|Raw Material||Oil Ratio|
|Big car tires||45% (more steel wire, less oil)|
|Automobile tires, bicycle tires||35%|
|Rubber cables leather, shoe soles||35%|
|Mixing shoe soles||30%|
|Carpet waste material||30%|
2- Medical waste pyrolysis industry
Beston semi-continuous and fully continuous medical waste pyrolysis plant can convert medical waste into fuel oil.
3- General plastic
|Raw Material||Oil Ratio|
|Polyvinyl chloride PVC, polyethylene: PE (such as films, bottles, electrical insulating materials, handbags, pipes, drums, bottles / calcium bottles, daily necessities, etc.)||95%|
|Polypropylene: PP (such as films, plastic rope, tableware, pots, barrels, furniture, bags, caps, car bumpers, etc.)||90%|
|PS (such as electrical appliances, stationery, cups, food containers, appliance housings, electrical fittings, foam products, toys, etc.)||90%|
|Pure white plastic sheeting||70%|
Through pyrolysis treatment, we can get crude oil from oil sludge finally, and the crude oil can be further refined into quality diesel oil by Beston oil recycling plant.
Up to now, Beston continuous plastic pyrolysis plant has been exported to many countries, including South Africa, Turkey, Brazil, etc. We have received wide praise from all of our customers. In order to better serve our customers, Beston Group company is planning to extablish overseas warehouses in some countries. In this way, we will delivery faster, provide closer and better after-sale service for customers. Send you inquiry now!