1. Waste oil recycling process description
* After fully exchanging heat with side products in the distillation tower, the raw oil enters the heating furnace and is heated to the required temperature.
* Having heated by the heating furnace, the raw oil enters distillation tower for fractionation. After cooling, the non-condensable gas, gasoline fraction, light oil fraction, heavy oil fraction and heavy oil product are obtained.
* The wax content of plastic pyrolysis oil is higher. After heated to the required temperature by the furnace, the oil enters the fixed bed reactor to carry on the catalytic pour-down coagulation reaction, then enters the distillation tower for fractionation.
* The non-condensable gas is driven into furnace as a fuel for combustion and system use.
* The heavy oil in the bottom of the tower is transported into the heavy oil tank and provides fuel for the heating furnace and steam boiler. The remaining heavy oil is reconciled according to the market demand and sold as fuel oil.
2. Main components and devices
The waste oil recycling plant is divided into the following eight devices: steam boiler system; raw oil preheating system; fractionation system; non-condensable gas system; water cooling system; compressed air system; oil harmonic system; control system.
3. Features and advanced nature
Firstly, the oil recycling plant for sale can realize continuous processing, online refining and reconciliation of the raw oil, which makes the entire processing capacity of the equipment to maximize, the production time to minimize, the product quality to best, and at the same time, the production efficiency and business efficiency have been significantly improved.
Secondly, the non-condensable gas in the top of the tower is driven into heating furnace as a fuel for combustion, which not only reduced the pollution emissions, but also saves energy and costs.
Thirdly, major advantages of the fixed-bed reactor:
– It can effectively solve the problems of high impurity content in the raw oil, which will make the catalyst quickly inactivated.
– The catalyst can be recycled, which greatly reduces the operating costs.
– The catalytic depressurization technology can not only improve the added-value of gasoline and light diesel oil, but also effectively improve the quality of oil.
Fourthly, the entire used oil recycling equipment adopts PLC programmable logic control system, which can automatically controls the controlling points, with the functions of data acquisition, calculation, recording, printing reports, alarm, automatic correction and so on. These functions make the equipment safer and more reliable.