Lubricant is the blood of modern industry, which is also a very important strategic resource. Along with the increasing use of lubricating oil year by year, the used and waste oil to be replaced become more and more. The waste oil is discarded into the environment, which will cause serious environmental pollution.
The discarded waste oil on the ground will infiltrate into soil. Part of the oil is decomposed by microorganisms, while most of the oil goes into the natural water with the rainwater. A barrel of 200L waste oil can contaminate 2-4 square kilometers of water.
As the oil film formed by waste oil on the surface of water prevents the dissolved gases in the water from exchanging with the atmosphere, and greatly reduces the oxygen content in the water, which will lead a large number of aquatic animals and plants to death. It can clearly be seen, the damage of waste oil on the environment is quite great. So the waste oil recycling plant came into being.
Used oil recycling process description:
Add the waste oil into tubular heating furnace for heating, and then the oil vapor is distilled out through the distillation process. Then the oil vapor is distilled out the fuel oil through the condenser and is filtered and processed by decolorizing agent, the oil will become qualified fuel oil.
1. Physical refining: firstly, the oil hydration or phosphoric acid treatment, and then remove the phospholipids, gum and other substances in them. The oil is preheated, dehydrated, degassed into deacidification tower and maintains the residual pressure. Access to excess steam, the free acid and steam are steamed together under the steam temperature. Remove the net loss of free fatty acids by condensers, and the free acid can be reduced to a very low amount,. The pigment can also be broken down, which makes the color lighter. Under the actions of independent research and development DYD catalyst, all kinds of waste animal and vegetable oil can produce crude fatty acid methyl ester by using esterification, alcoholysis process at the same time.
2. Pre-esterification of methanol: firstly hydraulic and degumming the oil, and remove the floc formed by phospholipids and glue when hydration by centrifuge, and then dehydrate the oil. Add excess methanol into the raw oil, and then pre-esterified in the presence of the acidic catalyst to convert free acid to methyl ester. The distilled methanol water is separated free acid C12-16 methyl palmitate and C18 oleic acid methyl ester after fractionation.
3. Transesterification: add a small amount of NaOH as a catalyst into the pretreated oil and methanol together. Then they will carry out transesterification reaction in a certain temperature and pressure to generate methyl ester. By adopting two-step reaction and through a specially designed separator, continuously remove the glycerol produced in the initial reaction, so that the transesterification reaction proceeds.
4. Gravity precipitation, washing and stratification.
5. Separation of glycerol and the producing of crude methyl ester.
6. The release of water, methanol, catalyst prolapse and the producing of purification qualified diesel oil.