Features of plastic recycling equipment (plastic granulator) manufacture by Beston Group:
1. The production capacity increases from 100100kg/h to 600kg/h; the total power of the production line increases from 90kw to 240kw; the power consumption coefficient is 0.3~0.55. The weight of the whole machine is 4t-11t, and the plastic recycling unit is usually placed according to 7-shaped corner. The covering area is usually 6m2-8m2. The smaller models are usually operated by two persons, while the larger models need three or four persons.
2. The traditional feeding method is manual feeding on the upper part of the bucket, which has certain hidden danger. Beston plastic recycling machine for sale adopts artificial lateral deep bucket feeding, so that security ricks can be completely eliminated.
3. The new-type belt spinning feeding can make the machinery achieve high-yield, stable production and reduces labor intensity.
4. The dual-channel intelligent temperature control and barrel air ring cooling can achieve automatic and accurate temperature control, which can effectively avoid the circumstances of color cast or uneven color.
5. According to the customers’ requirement of raw materials, the machine adopts single exhaust or vacuum exhaust row, which effectively avoids the plastic particles producing honeycomb, bubbles, or no gloss and so on. The surface of the granulator adopts stainless steel and chrome plating process. The pneumatic binder and advanced knives ensure the neat incision and uniform particles.
6. If customers have higher requirement on moisture content of the particles, the machine can be equipped with closed-loop dual-channel moisture absorber, which can make the dewatering rate reach higher than 95%.
7. The stainless steel feeding device is connected with the outlet of the plastic recycling machinery for automatic receipt.
8. Before leaving the factory, the machine will be tested according to the production state 1:1. Customers need to prepare relating main power plant, cooling circulating water, compressed air, etc.