Beston plastic pyrolysis plant design is integral to converting waste plastic materials into pyrolysis oil, carbon black and hydrocarbon gas for reuse as fuels for steam, heating and electricity. It is mainly aimed at solving waste problem and creating new resources. The typical pyrolysis plant design mainly includes the following components:
|Plastic pyrolysis reactor design||Pyrolysis reaction occurs here. Two types:
a. 360-degree rotating.
b. Stable and not rotary
|Casing||Special keep-warm device to protect the reactor and isolate the oil to get in touch with flue gas.|
|Manifold||Separate light oil from heavy oil. Configured with auto over pressure alarming system and the emergency gas releasing pipe to ensure security.|
|Heavy oil tank||Used to collect heavy oil from manifold. Equipped with auto heavy oil pumping.|
|Condenser||Used to convert oil gas into liquid oil. Larger cooling area and better cooling effect can improve the oil yield greatly.|
|Oil storage tank||Used to collect and purify extra unliquefied oil gas and guarantees they can be piped into furnace for heating. Energy-saving and burning without odor and dust.|
|Water seal||Used for desulfurization and de-dusting of combustible gas, which can prevent the reactor from corrosion after burning.|
|De-dusting system||Clean the emission to meet the local environmental protection standard. Three layers to guarantee no-pollution in production process.|
|Cooling tower||Provide the recycling cooling water for the whole plastic pyrolysis process.|
Characteristics of Beston Plastic Pyrolysis Plant Design:
1. The plant is designed into six models (capacities range from 6t/d to 24t/d) and three operating systems (batch, semi-continuous, fully continuous pyrolysis plant design) available for your choice. If you want larger capacity or want to increase or decrease the devices of the plant, we can also customize the plant for you according to your demand.
|Working Method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30*10*8m||30*10*8m||40*10*8m||45*25*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Normal Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Life span||5-8 Years|
2. The plant can not only deal with waste plastics, but also can dispose many other waste materials, such as tires, rubber, medical waste, oil sludge, biomass, and so on.
3. As the first pyrolysis plant manufacturer utilized PLC to operate the working process, Beston Group provides different level systems for achieving distinctive intelligent operation.
4. No matter which model or operating system you choose, we can guarantee the waste plastic pyrolysis plant design is safe, energy-saving, zero emission, pollution-free, environmental protection, high efficiency, high yield, durable… We also provide excellent pre-sale service and after-sale service for the customers all over the world.
5. All the plastic pyrolysis plants for sale have passed CE, ISO, SGS and many other certificates.
Due to the mature and advanced waste plastic pyrolysis equipment design, the plants have been exported to more than twenty countries and have been received high praise from our customers. Contact us for more about Beston waste plastic recycling plant design now!