Waste plastic products are difficult to degrade in the natural environment, which brings long-term and deep-seated environmental problems. Plastic has a stable structure and is not easily destroyed by natural microbial bacteria, without separation in the natural environment for a long time. This means that if not recycled, the plastic waste will become pollutant stored and accumulated in the environment. In order to better adapt to the more stringent environmental requirements in European developed countries, Beston Group ha s developed a technology called pyrolysis of waste plastics into fuels, which has been applied into plastic pyrolysis plant.
The waste plastic pyrolysis to fuel oil plant adopts pyrolysis technology to achieve the separation of oil and slag through different physical temperature sections. The oil gas can be recycled by cooling system, while the waste emissions can meet international standards. The whole pyrolysis production process is pollution-free.
Applications of the final products from Pyrolysis of Waste Plastics into Fuels:
Fuel oil: widely used as fuel for combustion in steel mills, ceramics and other industrial enterprises or chemical enterprises and hotels, restaurants, etc; also can be used for heavy oil generator. If further processed by plastic to diesel plant, the fuel oil becomes high-quality diesel oil or gasoline, which has wider applications and higher value.
Carbon black: coarse carbon black can be used as raw materials for building bricks, and also can be deep processed into industrial carbon black, semi-reinforcing carbon black or pigment carbon black, with a wide range of applications.
Combustible gas: can be stored or used as fuel for the production of the pyrolysis equipment.
Oil yields of common plastics:
|Raw material||Oil yield|
|Leftover in paper mills||Wet 15-20%, dry 60%|
Features of Beston plastic to fuel pyrolysis plant:
1. Three operating systems available for choice: batch, semi-continuous, fully continuous; advanced technology; high-quality oil product;
2. Automatic, high temperature, fully-closed slagging; clean and dust-free;
3. Unique anti-stick wall device can achieve continuous productions of special raw materials;
4. Large processing capacity of 6-50t/d; fuels can be supplied by non-condensable gas recovery;
5. Environmental and pollution-free; the pyrolysis oil plant can reach the general hazardous waste disposal standards; national patent desulfurization and de-dust to remove the acid gas and dust;
6. Simple operation can save labor cost.
|Working Method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge, Medical Waste|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||20*10*10m||25*15*10m||25*15*10m||33*15*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Normal Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Service Life||5-8 Years|