BLJ-6 small pyrolysis machine takes advantage of waste raw materials such as waste tires, plastics, rubber to extract renewable fuel oil, carbon black and steel wire, which is the best choice for the customers who want to start their pyrolysis plant business plan. Beston Group is a professional manufacturer of waste plastic/tire/rubber pyrolysis plant with high-quality products and first-class service. We provide advanced production technology, training and guidance for free. Turnkey projects are also available.
Characteristics of BLJ-6 small pyrolysis plant:
1. Diesel and steam separation;
2. High profits, high degree of mechanization;
3. Suitable for a wide range of raw materials;
4. Alternating heating to guarantee even heated;
5. Automatic discharging and energy-saving heating;
6. Sustainable development, environmental protection, no smoke emissions. Desulfurization strong atomization dust removal & vortex dust removal; the dust treatment is in line with advanced international environmental requirements;
7. The fuel oil can be further processed by plastic to diesel machine, and the oil quality can improve a grade, which can be directly sold;
8. High temperature spray evaporation; low temperature soaking; smaller occupied land; easy to clean; good cooling effect;
9. Cost-effective and high-quality oil.
Pyrolysis process of the BLJ-6 plant:
Feed the raw materials (plastic, tire or rubber) into high temperature and normal pressure pyrolysis reactor for pyrolysis without removing sediment, water, wire and other impurities; then there will be oil vapor generating; the oil gas goes through condenser to be liquefied into mixed oil; the non-liquefiable part is burned off through the gas system; the condensed mixed oil is firstly fed into the fractionation processor to be heated, and the oil vapor is distilled out through the cracking reforming process; then the oil vapor passes through the condenser to fractionate the base fuel oil; after filtering and added into catalyst, we get qualified fuel oil finally, which can be further distilled into diesel oil with higher value and price in the market by distillation plant.