Simplified production process description of Beston environmental tyre to fuel recycling plant:
The tyre to fuel recycling plant adopts advanced pyrolysis technology, so it is also called waste tyre pyrolysis equipment. In the tyre pyrolysis to fuel process, waste tyres are fed into reactor by automatic feeder through the conveyor belt; start the stirring to stir and ignite the combustion chamber to heat the reactor; under the action of catalyst, the tyres are cracked into mixed hydrocarbon steam when the temperature is about 380℃ in the reactor; the steam entered the distribution box through the pipeline, and the light oil and heavy oil are separated and sent to the different condenser tube to condensate; the temperature of the end products after condensation drops to 40℃ or less, and then we can obtain gaseous and liquid mixture oil (tyre oil), stored in different storage tanks.
The non-condensed hydrocarbon gas in the oil storage tank is recovered through the exhaust gas recovery tank and exhaust gas purification tank; a part of lighter hydrocarbon gas form fluid or solid oil residue to be stored in the bottom of exhaust gas recovery and purification tank, and finally discharged and collected; a part of heavier hydrocarbon exhaust gas is sent into pyrolysis reactor by gas pipeline and heated by environmental protection gas burner. This way can greatly save fuel materials.
As fuel material, the gas is non-degradable methane to butane type of waste gas; it is drawn out by the fan; purified by the two magnetic rings and spray cleaning system; then discharged.
Advantages of Newest Tyre to Fuel Pyrolysis Plant:
1. Fully enclosed continuous feeding and discharging systems: the production efficiency is three times of the traditional batch rotary pyrolysis equipment.
2. Matching decompression device (pyrolysis oil distillation plant): can greatly improve the added value of the oil by deep processing oil.
3. The entire waste tyre to fuel recycling plant is operated in a smoke-free and tasteless environment, with excellent safety and environmental protection.
4. Efficient gas heating system: in the process of pyrolysis, when the gas is heated up to 150 ℃, it will produce a lot of gases that can’t be liquefied under normal temperature and pressure – methane to butane. The gases will generate a lot of heat energy after fully burnt in the specially designed combustion nozzle, which can greatly save energy.
5. Advanced and newest pyrolysis technology and oil collection system: the resulting fuel oil has advantages of high quality and high oil yield.
Beston a variety series of the equipment has perfect after-sales service, with one year’s warranty period and life-long maintenance, which completely solve the customers’ worries.
Beston Successful Projects: