As the international oil price rising, the tyre pyrolysis oil market price could only go up, which makes the tire pyrolysis plant market wider and wider.
Generally, we get tyre pyrolysis oil from waste tyres or rubber by utilizing advanced equipment – waste pyrolysis plant. After being processed by the plant, we can also get another two final products, carbon black and steel wire. All of the end products are quite useful resources and have wide applications in many industries, and also can be sold directly. The tyre pyrolysis oil price is high and stable in the market, which will surely get your cost of tyre pyrolysis plant back very soon and bring great profits for you. Beston Machinery can supply many types of pyrolysis machines for you. Choose the appropriate one for your business.
|Working Method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30*10*8m||30*10*8m||40*10*8m||45*25*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Normal Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Life span||5-8 Years|
Applications of The Final Products From Waste Tyre Pyrolysis?
1. The 50% tire pyrolysis oil can be used as industrial fuel materials for burning or heating; further refined into diesel oil or gasoline by tyre oil to diesel plant; added into heavy oil generator to produce electricity; used as fuel material to heat reactor to reach self-sufficient. The tyre pyrolysis oil market price is quite high and will bring you great profits for your business.
2. The 30% carbon black can be used as construction bricks with clay or fuel material for burning; further reprocessed into high-quality carbon black, such as N220, N330 by carbon black processing plant; made into pellet or briquette for burning or color master batch as basic material to make pipes, cable jacket, etc.
3. The 12% steel wire can be deep processed into steel bloom by hydraulic press-packing.
4. The 8% combustible gas goes back to heat the reactor; or stored as fuel for supplying heat.
Tyre To Oil Pyrolysis Working Process:
Firstly, shred waste tyres into small pieces by tire shredding equipment and then feed waste tyres into reactor by manual or automatic feeder, and then fire the fuel to heat the reactor.
Secondly, pyrolysis process. When the temperature rise to relevant degree, there will be oil gas generating and then goes into gas separator. The light oil will rise into oil condenser to form into liquid oil and stored in oil tank. While the heavy components will be liquefied and drop into heavy oil tank.
Thirdly, the combustible gas that can’t be liquefied enters the hydroseal. After desulfuration and purification, one part of the gas will be recycled to heat the reactor, and another part will be burnt to reduce the pressure when the pressure is too high.
Finally, after finishing the oil production, cool down the reactor and then discharge the carbon black and steel wire automatically.
Beston Tyre Pyrolysis Oil Market Price for Your Reference
Besides perfect operation process, Beston tire pyrolysis equipment is also design to be safe, high-quality, high working efficiency, durable… We have batch, semi-continuous and fully continuous waste tyre pyrolysis plant three systems for you to choose. Since its launching in the market, the plant has been exported to several dozens of countries. Looking forward to cooperating with more customers and opening more new markets!
Beston pre-sale service:
(1) Rapid response to any inquiry.
(2) Technical data provided, competitive price.
(3) Visiting factory and trial for customer.
(4) Suggestion with reasonable shipping freight.
Beston after-sale service:
(1) Follow manufacturing department with high quality.
(2) Professional inspection department to guarantee quality.
(3) Help finishing certificate and profit report.
(4) Fast delivery, help keeping track on waste pyrolysis plant till buyer receive the goods.
(5) Engineers will go to clients’ site for the installation, test-running and free training.