Background and Significance of Tyre Pyrolysis Plant Project Report Development
With the development of industrialization process, kinds of cars are becoming common for every family. Meanwhile, due to the erode-resistant characteristic of rubber, more and more scrap tyres are produced and accumulated. It is a big public hazard to the environment. What is worse, the problem has become more severe in recent years. Hence, people vividly described it as “black pollution”. In the early time, burning or landfill are the method to solve scrap tyres. Due to high pollution and the improvement of environmental awareness, people begin to seek out the more eco-friendly way to dispose of waste tyres. Currently, pyrolyzing is widely regarded as the effective and green method to recycling waste tyres. Here, waste tyre recycling pyrolysis plant project report is available for your reference:
Key Points To Focus on Pyrolysis Plant Project Report
- Δ Feasibility
- Δ Cost
- Δ Profits
The above are the main aspects to consider when you start the business. As professional pyrolysis plant manufacturer, Beston would like to analysis the project from more detailed information.
Feasibility of Beston Tyre Pyrolysis Plant To Dispose of Tyres
1. Safe, energy-saving and environment-friendly
- Firstly, the plant is equipped with safety device and advanced dedusting system, which will guarantee safety and no pollution in the production.
- Secondly, in the waste tyre pyrolysis process, there is a little combustible gas producing. The gas can be recycled to heat the reactor as fuel, which will save energy for the whole working process.
- Thirdly, in the dedusting system, three steps are used to dedust the hot smoke from reactor, so more than 95% of the dust would be removed. The released gas is pollution-free and can be discharged in the air directly.
2. High oil output yield
With 8+ years’ experience in tyre recycling field, as professional waste tyre pyrolysis plant manufacturer, Beston has special methods to improve the oil yield efficiency. Firstly, compared with the general condensers, our new-type tubular condenser has the features of larger cooling area and better cooling effect, which can can further ensure and improve the oil yield efficiency. Secondly, we can provide you with special catalyst, which can not only improve the flavor and color of the oil, but also accelerate the reaction speed. Thus, it can increase the average oil output by 5%.
3. Multiple choices
In order to satisfy different customers’ demands, we have designed four models (BLJ-06, BLJ-10, BLJ-16, BLL-20) and three operating systems (batch, semi-continuous and fully continuous) available for your choice. Moreover, we can also customize the tyre recycling machines according to you requirement.
|Working Method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Installation Area Requst (L*W*H)||18m*4.2m*6m||30m*12m*8m||33m*13m*8m||33m*13m*8m||70m*20m*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Slight Positive Pressure||Slight Negative Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Life span||5-8 Years|
Cost Of Investing Pyrolysis Plant
🔸 Site cost:
you should prepare a land as your tyre recycling factory. Buying or renting is decided by you. The cost is different because of your decision and the market price. You can contact us to get the appropriate factory scale for your waste tyre recycling plant project report.
🔸 Pyrolysis Plant Cost:
BLJ-06, BLJ-10, BLJ-16, BLL-20 is our main model. Also, different customers would equip different spare parts for the pyrolysis plant. Therefore, the final price is depended on the machine you choose.
Price Range: from $49,000 to $75,000 (Beston Supplies for You)
Note: the cost is just an estimated value.
🔸 Worker Cost:
After confirming the model of pyrolysis plant, we would tell you the numbers of workers are needed for your business. You can calculate the cost according to your local market.
Profits Of Tyre Recycling Plant Project Report:
Tyre oil, carbon black and steel wire are the main end products from pyrolysis plant. On account of their applications, they have high economic value. Certainly, we cannot give you the precise value here. Contact us to tell the market price of your country. We would give you accurate profits. Here, we would like to list the wide applications of final products for you:
|Tyre oil||1. Can be widely used as industrial fuel materials for burning.
2. If further refined to diesel or gasoline by waste oil distillation machine, the oil can be used in low speed engines such as digging machine, road roller or loading machine, etc.
3. It can help in relieving energy crisis.
|Carbon black||1. The carbon black can be used for construction bricks with clay or used as fuel.
2. If further processed by Beston carbon black processing plant, the carbon black can be deep processed into N220, N330 Carbon black, which has higher value and wider applications.
3. It can be made into pellet or briquette for burning, or further processed into color master batch as basic material to make pipes, cable jacket etc.
|Steel wire||Can be reprocessing or used to make steel and iron rod.|
Economic Profit Analysis of Pyrolysis Oil Plant Project Report
Taking BLJ-10 waste tyres pyrolysis plant for an example, this is a simple economic profit analysis (Data from Chinese market, just for your reference).
Material (waste tyres): 10 tons waste tires (oil output: 45%)
Fuel (coal, nature gas, LPG and oil): gas for example, 20m3/T material 10T*20m3*0.5 USDm3=100USD
Power consumption: 30 KW/h*0.2USD/KW*14h=84USD
Tax: free form tax environment protection project
Other expenses: 21USD
Totally cost: 1263USD
Daily gross profit:
Tire oil: 4.5t/d, (45% output) 500USD/T 4.5T*500USD=2250USD
Carbon black: 3T/d, (30% output) 50USD/T 3T*50USD/T=150USD
Wire stell:1.2T/d, (12% output)250USD 1.2T*250USD=300USD
Totally gross profit: 2700USD
Monthly (25 working days): 35925USD
Pyrolysis Processes Of Waste Tyre:
Beston tyre pyrolysis plant for sale takes advantage of advanced pyrolysis technology to convert waste tyres into useful resources: fuel oil, carbon black and steel wire. The followings are the simple description of tyre pyrolysis processes:
1. Feed waste tyres into reactor by auto-feeder or manual and seal the feeding inlet door tightly to make sure there is no gas leakage.
2. Then heat the reactor by using coal, charcoal, fuel gas, wood etc. as heating materials. The reactor will be slowly heated, and when the temperature reach about 250℃, the oil gas will be formed.
3. The oil gas coming out from the reactor then goes to condensing system and becomes liquid oil. We adopt new-type condenser which can improve the oil yield efficiency and make the oil yield to the maximum.
4. The gas which can’t be liquefied under normal pressure will be designed to go back to combustion system through safety device. It can be recycled to heat the reactor as fuel, which will save energy for the whole working process.
5. After finishing oil production, the temperature of the reactor will be cooled down. When the temperature falls down to 40℃, the carbon black and steel wire will be discharged automatically or by manual.
If you want to know more details, you can ask us for tyre recycling pyrolysis plant project report pdf. Hope to help you.
Main Component Parts and Functions of Beston Tyre Pyrolysis Plant:
Reactor is the main part of the pyrolysis system for waste, and waste tires are processed here. We have designed the reactor into two different kinds.
1. The structure of reactor is 360-degree rotating and this special design makes the bottom of reactor heated evenly, which lengthens the service life of reactor as well as improve the pyrolysis speed.
2. Another one reactor is stable and not rotary, which makes the temperature rise quickly. This special design makes the whole pyrolysis process efficient and can also save much heating materials.
The above is waste tyre pyrolysis plant project report. If you want to invest the machine, you can contact us. Because Beston waste tyre recycling plant for sale has greater flexibility and can be suitable for dealing with any type of tires and processing them into fuel oil, carbon black and steel wire. Beston has adopted the unique and latest technologies to improve the efficiency of the machine to dispose the large quantities of waste tyres. The most special feature of Beston tyre recycling machine for sale is that the high-value end products can be widely utilized. Beston machines has been exported to many countries, such as United Kingdom, South Africa, Hungary, Indonesia, Romania, Korea, Turkey, Dominica, Paraguay, Nigeria, Jordan, Netherlands, Brazil, etc. Contact us now!