The storage of waste tires occupies a lot of land resources, which is easy to breed mosquito-borne diseases and seriously damages the natural environment or may lead to fire. The recycling of waste tires has been the topic of concern to governments and industries all over the world. The annual production of waste tires is rapidly increasing and we must pay urgent attention to the scrap tire pollution problems and take multiciple measures to solve the problem.
Although the discharged tires are classified as “waste”, its potential values is quite impressive. It has the name of “black gold” and is a misplaced raw material. Therefore, the waste tire recycling can not only solve the problems of waste tire occupation and pollution, but also save a lot of rubber resources for the country.
The pyrolysis equipment manufactured by China Beston Group adopts the technology of “micro-negative pressure pyrolysis”, which can process waste tires into four products: fuel oil, carbon black, steel wire and gas. The pyrolysis oil from tires can be further processed into gasoline, diesel and asphalt by waste tires oil refining equipment. The technology can not only effectively dispose waste tires, but also ease the energy crisis to a certain extent.
1. The batch plant doesn’t need tyre shredding process and feeds the whole tire into the reactor, which not only saves the cost of investing tire shredding equipment, but also saves labor and energy.
2. The waste tyre pyrolysis plant adopts high-efficiency and rapid pyrolysis reactor. The feeding and discharging of other equipment needs two hours’ labor, while our equipment only spends two minute finishing the rapid feeding and discharging without labor. It saves 31% of the pyrolysis time.
3. Remote heat radiation, heat accumulation, rapid increase in pyrolysis temperature, indirect heating, high calorific value utilization.
4. The plant adopts open standard “fully integrated automation” components, which is durable, stable, reliable and easy to operate. It has reduced raw materials consumption and improves productivity.
5. The whole tyre to oil recycling process is quite simple and easy to operate. It saves much power, energy consumption, labor, machinery wear and tear and is a kind production-saving device that we are always advocating.